Watcha buying?
(08-18-2011, 08:09 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote: LIMBO is an amazing game. Buy it.

It indeed is an amazing game, but it's so short. You can finish it in less than a day.
I'd like...

ME3
MW3
BF3
Saints Row 3
GOW3
Skyrim...

Anyone got £££ spare?
I'd like CS:GO, MW3, HL2 EP3 and BF3 :3
Skyrim and maybe Men of War : Vietnam.
I don't know why ppl are getting MW3 if they are going to make you pay for maps and stuff with your own money.
Im not just perfect, Im WELSH.[Image: mca.png]
Well thats called DLC and almost every game has that now a' days? :-D
(08-20-2011, 11:12 AM)StillAlive7 Wrote: Well thats called DLC and almost every game has that now a' days? :-D

Its not DLC, look at this http://www.joystiq.com/2011/05/30/call-of-duty-elite/
Im not just perfect, Im WELSH.[Image: mca.png]
shitting up for Guild Wars II
This valorous visitation of vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vicand vouchsafing the violently vicious & voracious violation of volition.
Tbh I'm definitely not getting MW3, no matter how many people try to get me to... CoD2 was great, CoD4 was pretty fun.. And then..

CoD5 came out so fast after and was basically the same as CoD4 + Shitty story just to make money from the new CoD craze.
CoD6 was the same - Almost no improvement, even the graphics still sucked - Story was mildly better, still not great.
CoD7 - Absolute bullshit, only pumped out very fast and made extremely expensive to generate metric fucktons of the green fabrics despite having nothing interesting or new.
CoD8? - Came out so fast after there will almost certainly be very little improvement, and it's still extremely expensive for a game, especially seeing as with the CoD trend, it'll be so similar to Cod4 there'll be practically no difference between them except new shitty story.

I mean look at it - Portal 2 is now only £20 and it's only just come out. Whereas MW3 is selling for £40 minimum. That'd DOUBLE the price, and MW3 is just the same ideas recycled with a layer of blur added on, whereas Portal 2 took many years, a lot of effort, and is entirely brand new with excellent story and EVERYTHING is pretty much redone. Portal 2 must've taken 100x the effort of CoD8 and it's half the cost.

HMMMM really makes the greedy fucks stand out.

I'm kinda sad it looks like BF3 might be a little this way too - The BF stories have always been pretty good and there has always been a LOT of improvements over past games, so it has been worth the price. But EA is forcing you to use Origin and disallowing it on Steam or elsewhere - They're just trying to bring more greediness into it basically. Same thing affected Crysis 2, in a way.

(08-22-2011, 07:35 PM)Faustie Wrote: I'm kinda sad it looks like BF3 might be a little this way too - The BF stories have always been pretty good and there has always been a LOT of improvements over past games, so it has been worth the price. But EA is forcing you to use Origin and disallowing it on Steam or elsewhere - They're just trying to bring more greediness into it basically. Same thing affected Crysis 2, in a way.

I agree about the origin bit, but BF3 is definitely NOT rushed.
Have you seen the graphics? There is no way in hell they rushed the making of that game.