Unban My Friend sNNo
Your Name: sNNo

Your ban ID: 47966

Banned by: [FL:M] myfloodify

Reason: Healing during a raid

Involved: Coleone

Why we should unban you:
I was Medic am driven by the world around. Then the Coleone came and asked me if I would heal them. But I do not desert it then ban a raid war.Wieso a whole day, I really did not know it. I apologize for this action I really did not know it. Could you give me a chance 2? If so it would be really nice of them.

Sincerely,
sNNo

- My friend has some problems on the website so he can not post this, but I post das.
There was a massive shootout going on and he pulls up and heals the players who requests is (that is shooting), isn't it obvious that it's a raid and healing would not be done when that was going on? The rules says that you must not heal during a raid.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Where have my friend got the shot not so where should he wiessen that it was a raid? They asked so nicely and I thought my job is yes Medic so I healed them.
They were actually shooting at the cops that was in the villa area, where you healed them. I saw it with my own eyes. Doesn't matter if they are nice or not, you can't heal during a raid.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
They were actually shooting at the cops that was in the villa area, where you healed them. I saw it with my own eyes. Doesn't matter if they are nice or not, you can't heal during a raid.
(04-25-2014, 01:04 PM)DaniPleti Wrote: They were actually shooting at the cops that was in the villa area, where you healed them. I saw it with my own eyes. Doesn't matter if they are nice or not, you can't heal during a raid.

What...? I just said that.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Denied.

It clearly states that you are not allowed to heal in a Raid (In more than 1 language i might add).
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]