Unfair ban
Your name: Zeebad60

Your ban ID: 47882

Banned by: [FL] Infernaw

Reason: 'Breaking FearRP, changing job to avoid RP situation.'

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: I got banned for apparently breaking fear rp when I did not. I tried to explain this to the admin but the admin told me that I was lying to the admin when they had no proof. Apparently I ran past someone pointing a gun at me and then changed job to avoid and I can honestly say I did not see anyone with a gun. I would also like to add that right before this I was RDM'd by SRU seargent, after contacting the admin several times he finally responded then let the SRU off with no punishment. Personally I think that this is poor admin skills.
So you cracked into a shop because apparently you heard there was contra. There wasn't. It was my passive RP shop in the main street, where contra is not allowed. Anyway, you cracked in, where Faustie was inside, being paranoid so he pointed an AK right when you opened the door, and just ran past him, claiming you neither heard him gear up or see him with the gun pointed at you. And after that, you just switch jobs to cop, for apparently continuing the search of a shop.

So, I took the time to listen to both stories, and the logs supported what Faustie said more than what you said.

Stop saying I have poor admin skills just because I gave the SRU a second chance. That's what some players need sometimes, a second chance. And so he didn't RDM anybody before, or after (his little brother took over the PC and played around while the player was AFK).

I'm sorry but not hearing someone equip ammo etc, and running past the person who had an AK on your face, and switching jobs, because "You didn't see him" sounds like a blatant and poor lie. I also doubt you had a reason to keypad crack in there (citizen job) because you heard that somebody said there was contra = no evidence.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
You had no evidence nor the custom job description to perform a 'raid' on that shop for contraband.
It was on the main street where contraband is prohibited to be placed. (Against server rules)

Base rule 7- "All buildings in the main city street and all obvious shops are reserved for passive RP. Do not base here." (Which means placing Contraband)

Perhaps I should add some ban time for FailRP since you raided as a Citizen.
I suppose this discussion is over.

Denied.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]