PTE unblacklist request
Your name: Recurracy

Your blacklist ID: 20149

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:16577934

Reason: 'prop pushing/killing, building in public without consent'

Admin who blacklisted you: Beflok

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:
It was a long time ago that this happened so please bear with me.
I made a bathtub and decorated it with traffic signs in the city in front of the garage where the firemen spawn. Someone drove over it intentionally and dragged it all the way, in my frustration I took it back there with the physgun, unfortunately the car was stuck behind the bathtub, it spazzed out and got stuck in a tree. This is when someone started recording me (the video is long gone, it was used as evidence in a ban request), since there was no admin online I thought it was my responsibility, because due to an accident that car is now stuck in the tree. I tried getting it out by using the bathtub. I honestly don't know if I killed someone, and if I did, it was an accident and I didn't even notice. I only wanted to get that car out of the tree for the owner.
I understand why this blacklist was issued, because I understand looks like intentional mingebagging, but it's not. I was banned and blacklisted for 7 days and I think that's quite a lot. I've played through nearly 2 days of the blacklist already, so I can understand the reason the punishment was dealt out, I was behaving irresponsibly with the physgun by dragging that car, but I don't agree with the length of it.
I understand that due to the length of the blacklist that it would stay on my record, but I'd just like to play normally again. The last time I have been banned or broke any rules is this very ban.
Why didn't you make this UBL untill now?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I hadn't played for a very long time, I decided I wanted to play again about two weeks ago. At first I decided it wasn't worth it to make an unblacklist request, because after seeing all the denied unblacklist requests I originally thought I wouldn't have a chance.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
This is taking far too long for him, I have to help him every time to build things he need as a shopkeeper. His brother help's him too building his shop and stuff he needs. But sometimes he crashes to desktop and so the prop's disappear leaving the place empty and his stuff open for all to see. His contra was destroyed his weed stolen by citizens who were buying guns at the time. I think it's about time to stop this stuff from happening. Personally I find being blacklisted for 7 days just really ridicules, and really unfair. A year has passed since the incident and I would really appreciate it if you can stop this nonsense and let him enjoy the game normally. That is all I ask.

Not involved, warned. - Enzyme
His contra being destroyed is hardly a reason why this case should be sped up.
You are not involved in this case, and I will ask you not to comment on this thread again.

Be patient. Cases like these will take time, and there is no one else to blame than the blacklisted player himself.

The blacklisting staff-member is not currently a staff-member, and this is why it will take some extra time.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
As I'm typing this I have 1 day, 22 hours and 17 minutes remaining from the 7 days I got. That's roughly 25%, of the 75% of the blacklist I played off, I have been roleplaying properly. It's been three months since the last reply as well.
The case has been open forever, and the majority of the blacklist has already expired - I'm going to remove the rest. Please make sure you read the rules carefully in future. Apologies for how long this took.