Unban
Your name: jonnytow

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:15864976

Banning Admin: storm

Ban Length: 2011-08-07

Reason for the ban: it said i was blocking the tunnel but it was someone else who built it?
Half the props were yours.
I put up a small checkpoint then someone put a giant door down i asked them to get rid of it but they would not so i cant get banned for that? i also got rid of my props when he wouldn't get rid of his?
They were frozen, and there was no keypad on the other side.
there was no keypad for my things anywhere? it was only a small wall and it didnt block the road the keypad was what the other guy put down then when he would not get rid of his door i got rid of mine and he built it back across
Your stuff was frozen jonny and half the props were yours,
no they really were not why did you not come over and look? or ask me you just banned me without looking
Nope. As soon as I joined I heard a complaint in OOC about the prop block and 3 @ requests about it, I noclip over and look at the monstrosity of a checkpoint you two built. I looked at both parts, the door was his and the roadblock props and metal sheets were yours.
I made sure who contributed to the checkpoint before I banned.
people where saying they were mine and i was saying they were not you just listened to them and ignored me
No, you came up to me and aimed a gun at me.
I looked at both parts of the barricade and your name came up on the left of my screen, meaning the props were yours.
They were also frozen.