Ban request - Random Raid by BMD
Name of player: OztinCloud

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59626040

Time in GMT: It was 6:15ish PST

Server: V2D RP

Summary: OztinCloud was another BMD while I was playing BMD. I was waiting in the slums for a call when suddenly I see Oztinbreak down my door and throw a molotov at my gated area of my house, burning it down when he could of used a keypad. I was unable to defend myself as I am blacklisted from weapons and that doesn't expire for a few more hours. He breaks in and ropes me while him and his friends come inside my house and take the money in my contraband. I ask him why he did that and he says that he does not like me. I asked him why does he not like me and then he says that I don't do my job well. I tell him that is false and that I do indeed respond to calls for supplies and whatnot and the reason why you don't see me is because I don't have a stand in the street saying BMD HERE unlike some people...

Evidence:

http://imgur.com/BzK0BUb&g5YgFcD

http://imgur.com/BzK0BUb&g5YgFcD#1
Correction from your story as this is clearly a lie to cover yourself. My friend had decided to raid you because contraband you had kept going off i was there because i wanted yo know where the other BMD was, giving clear indication you had drugs in there.

When your two prop defences fell i peeked my head in to see that you hadn't even responded to the fact that a molotov hit next to you, matter of the fact you were standing completely still. AFK in the BMD slot moving before your AFK timer kicks you to collect on contraband, not even weed farming, you were not responding to any calls for BMD as i was trying to hold a roleplay and when i sold a man Black Market goods he even told me you never responded after trying to contact you multiple times.

You naturally tried to defend yourself by saying you've been doing deals, i saw you on deals, 2 hours prior to you going AFK as the BMD. As for the hostage rope, i wanted to make sure if you ended up coming back from your AFK farming that you don't shoot me so we can explain how wrong it is considering my entire RP was on hold because my friend and i needed the BMD slots and were waiting for them to open. When you have the audacity to take an important slot in a 50/50 game and AFK in it.

No rules were broken as my association with the raid was sas simple as the transaction of a molotov.

EDIT: You have blatantly lied in the courthouse as the logs will prove neither of us removed any money from your Contraband farm.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:59626040&b=13]

First Lieutenant A. Cloud
HMLA-37 'Gunrunners'
8th Marine Aircraft Wing
Task Force 91
Why did you throw the molotov, Oztin?
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Shorty was AFK in the BMD job, collecting on contraband in his base. One of my friends had been interested in raiding him as he had contraband screaming from his house. The Molotov was thrown because the associate had paid for it interested in the base that Shorty, as a BMD had built for himself. As it did not directly involve myself in raiding him as i did not go in with the intent on my own gain or attacking his base, the Molotov did not belong to me as it had been paid for. I had offered to throw it for him.

He tells me that the BMD there has not even moved one bit. (clearly stating he is lying for his statement of
(04-22-2014, 01:44 AM)Shorty Wrote: I was waiting in the slums for a call when suddenly I see Oztinbreak down my door and throw a molotov at my gated area of my house, burning it down when he could of used a keypad.

The keypad was not even a factor as i did not even see a clear cut way to even get into the "Base" he was also hiding behind props that were covering him blocking his visibility of the door. His accusation that i went in there alone and tied him up is false. He was AFK, hidden behind two walls, his line of sight was directed opposite parallel from the Doorway, and there were two walls blocking his vision. I only entered the building to gather the evidence that Shorty was AFK'ing as the BMD in a base not fulfilling his job and collecting money solely on contraband farming.

At no moment did he even move at any time whilst i was in the house or my friend was in there. No head movement, nothing. Showing he was AFK, i had left to start up the OBS to record the fact that he was AFK. The only reason i had pulled the rope out to tie him and untie him was to make sure he doesn't shoot me while i am trying to gather evidence of his offence.

To the topic of 'Who' was raiding, it was not me. I don't remember the name of the person who ran in there but it was a Corleone who was eyeing his house, he had also been listening for contraband in his house and has reasonable cause to raid him. a Molotov was purchased and i was told to save time by pulling it out and just throwing it at the front gate so he can get in. It is as indirectly assisting a raid as much as a BMD assisting a nexus raid by offering the raiders Kevlar.

HMLA-37 'Gunrunners'
8th Marine Aircraft Wing
Task Force 91
"evidence of his offence" - Are you referring to him being AFK and contrawhoring then?
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Yes, ye was AFK contrawhoring as a BMD in his base. Only reason i was actually in there at the moment was to record him when he PM'd me "Why did you raid me" I told him i don't like him, i should have confirmed that i was not the one who raided him. But for RP sake i was not selling out my friend.

HMLA-37 'Gunrunners'
8th Marine Aircraft Wing
Task Force 91
So you got payed for throwing the molotov and because you knew he was AFK and contrawhoring you decided to tie him up so you could gather the evidence in case he returns. Anything else I should know about?
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Neg. I did not know he was AFK contra-whoring or even in there. I did not know the base belonged to the BMD either. I was paid to only throw a molotov at the wall (to save times sake) from the customer. When i was told about him not even reacting and being AFK was when i made sure he had no gun and was going to gather evidence.

HMLA-37 'Gunrunners'
8th Marine Aircraft Wing
Task Force 91
Ban request has been approved, since Oztin threw a Molotov that helped the raid - Thus raiding.

Does not matter if you are paid to do such thing or you are not, you are still raiding.
Kind Regards,
Floodify