Tecneo
I am posting this, on behalf of my friend, Shaun/Tecneo.

Your name: Tecneo

Your ban ID: 8254

Banned by: Console

Reason: NV Affiliate

Involved: Myself and NV

Why we should unban you: I was banned over 2 years ago and I thought it was time to come back. I haven't been able to access my forum account Tecneo as it was banned from the forum and after making a new one I was unable to post an unban request and after countless attempts to contact the senior team and SoulRipper himself. I had no luck about getting my account unbanned or my new account linked to steam.
Whatever happened 2 years ago between FL and NV is the past. I think I should be unbanned because I was a good member of FL I didn't break any rules and I feel that it is only fair that I get unbanned.
Many players from NV were unbanned off FL.
This appeal is quite negative but I feel that it is time that it was taken seriously and not just instantly denied. Like the last.
Thank you.
Pending investigation.

Will have an answer for you in the next day or so.
Tecneo has asked me can he get his forum account unbanned, http://www.fearlessrp.net/member.php?act...e&uid=4929
After some looking into and discussing we as a team believe this permanent ban should stay in affect.

This may have happened two years ago, but that does not change the fact of some of the stuff that has happened. I hope you understand and accept this decision.