WIP BR : appelflap64, vierkantdel, robbie_tygo
Name of player: (Who you want to be banned?) appelflap64, vierkantdel, robbie_tygo
and another unnamed... sorry couldn't find it

SteamID: (What is the SteamID of the person?) STEAM_0:1:26276644, STEAM_0:0:31571183, STEAM_0:0:31407140

Time in GMT: (When did it happen?) 13:20 when it started Still happening within 24 hours whole thing will be up need uploads and everything but need the start to be up so I don't forget time and everything

ServerSadOn which of our servers did it happen? v2d/v33x/v2p?) v2p

Summary: (What happened?) A bunch of rebels Prop push prop climb and RDM

Evidence:SadTry to get as much evidence as you can get) I am uploading with another person will be up in 24 hours

PLEASE LEAVE ALONE UNTILL TITLE CHANGE ALOT IS HAPPENING
In future just post the ban request when you have the evidence please.
I was there, you were jumping over the walls of their bases, making stairs, invading without RP reason, prop pushing and prop climbing, as well as deathmatching them. I saw what happened, and you started it. You provoked them by trolling and now you're trying to turn the tables against them. They were breaking no rules as far as I could see
(04-20-2014, 01:47 PM)Recurracy Wrote: I was there, you were jumping over the walls of their bases, making stairs, invading without RP reason, prop pushing and prop climbing, as well as deathmatching them. I saw what happened, and you started it. You provoked them by trolling and now you're trying to turn the tables against them. They were breaking no rules as far as I could see

Thanks for the name, you where the other one, just checked vid Tounge
You have 24 hours to upload sufficient evidence.
Denied.
Kind Regards,
Floodify