Unban sNNo
Name: sNNo

Your Ban ID: 66115638

Banned By : [FL] ZedsDead

Bann Reason : Revenge killing x3

Involved : xXDarkPletiXx

Unban Reason : xXDarkPletiXx lived in the Apartments. Then Rebel, civilians and Black Market dealer came and made together as a team and have xXDarkPletiXx killed.After 5 minutes xXDarkPletiXx walked up to me and said it. When I was in the rebel I have forewarned I'll shoot her and then she came out and shot me. When I went there again, I have shot them.

The ban time is big for this!Either I get less time or I'll ban unbanned what I would find pretty cool of you!

On the nice admin team,
L.G sNNo.[/size]
Quote:Rules for unban request

4. Do not write an unban request if you know you broke the rules.

5. You may post an appeal trying to convince us about your gathered RP skills and apology - keep in mind, most heavy bans were given out with good reason and thus are highly unlikely to get revoked. The unban request section is made for people who have received an unfair ban, not for people who broke the rules and feel incredibly sorry now. If you did not know the rules - ignorance is not an excuse. You will have to live with the consequences of your actions.

How are you not breaking the Unban request rule?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
He both revenge killed and broke NLR. You even explain it yourself in this unban request how it is NLR and revenge kill.
Denied.