[Buying] Suit
Hello, I'm looking at buying the Enrico Bianco suit, I'd like to pay around 75k or less, but may do slightly more if needed. Post your offers below!
Thanks!
[Image: s2v8yq.jpg]

Thank You To DANBIDz For My Signuature!
(04-19-2014, 08:57 AM)EpicSpadge Wrote: Hello, I'm looking at buying the Enrico Bianco suit, I'd like to pay around 75k or less, but may do slightly more if needed. Post your offers below!
Thanks!

I'll sell you the Lucio basso suit for 65k
(04-19-2014, 11:09 AM)Linkedmagic Wrote:
(04-19-2014, 08:57 AM)EpicSpadge Wrote: Hello, I'm looking at buying the Enrico Bianco suit, I'd like to pay around 75k or less, but may do slightly more if needed. Post your offers below!
Thanks!

I'll sell you the Lucio basso suit for 65k

No thank you, I am very picky when it comes to suits and the Enrico Bianco is the one for me, if you want to sell the Lucio Basso suit you can make your own thread on the Marketplace instead of commenting on random threads like this. Thanks for the offer, but no thanks

Thanks!

Il give you a trabant for it
Sorry, but I have bought a suit in-game, this thread is now closed and I am no longer looking at buying an Enrico Bianco suit.

The thread has been inactive for more then 14 days.

Closed and moved.