Unblacklist - Weapons
Your name: (Steam friends name) whathe12

Your blacklist ID: (Number of the blacklist, this could be 2779 for example) 26856

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:23894491

Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?)
Insufficient area and amount of money required when mugging, RDM

Admin who blacklisted you:
[FL] Infernaw

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

What happened was I was the Godfather of the Muccio Family (Don Corleone) and I set up 2 of my guys outside this restaurant whom was residing in our usually territory of the cafe. Usually we use the cafe as a meeting place in the city but the member of the family who owned it left and did not add us to ownership to the door and thus we lost it to the chef. When we came back to the city after a 'family outing' we discovered we had lost our property to this chef who was running a restaurant through it.

Anyways, as I had 2 of my family members keep watch outside I went to go talk with the chef about 'business' (Extortion) and offered protection for a one-time fee of $2000 (the maximum amount for extracting out of people). I had been whispering in the chef's ear with the usp pressed into his stomach about my demands but he did not comply OOCly and ICly. He kept stalling and in general not responding to whatever I typed/said.

He owned a restaurant business and if you own a business it's expected you should be able to pay a fee of 2000 whether it be RP'd out of a cashier or a bank account. If you were some random guy walking down the street then yeah that'd be totally explainable as to why you can't pay 2000, plus that'd be completely unreasonable to ask for.

Finally after about 5 minutes of me attempting to extort him I got tired of him not responding and generally being a poor-sport about the situation. It did not have to get violent and he could of just respected our authority in general as Mafia members but instead he felt he was above us RP wise and shouldn't have to deal with us.

We've extorted dozens of business's and restaurants with what I would say was outstanding RP, loaded with /me's and /it's as well as some /roll's and contextual dialouge and appropriate actions. What you saw in the console was me at the end becoming a bit impatient with the situation and just overall fed up with this guy being inconsiderate of the RP situation before him and being a bad-sport about what was happening.
So you killed him because he was less experienced than you in this type of roleplay. How about you enlighten others rather than shooting them down because "you're impatient"?
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
(04-19-2014, 09:59 AM)Infernaw Wrote: So you killed him because he was less experienced than you in this type of roleplay. How about you enlighten others rather than shooting them down because "you're impatient"?

He was uncooperative both OOCly and ICly. I asked him a couple times if we could get a move on and explained to him in LOOC that he was being extorted and that it was expected he pay up or his business would suffer some consequences. The whole time he was uncooperative with us and even when we said something along the lines of this being FearRP and that IRL you'd be scared and actually pay up he defied what we said and just stood there, typing no and go away. We would of obeyed his wishes had he just paid up the 2000 and we would of never bothered him again but instead he was unsportsmanlike about the situation and generally was just uncooperative with us.

We tried to tell him that he would have to FearRP, Roleplay having fear/being scared, as he would be scared shitless in real life but overall he just would not cooperate with us.
You could've just leave him there instead of killing him. He wasn't hostile or did anything bad against you, so killing him is still RDM.
(04-20-2014, 09:36 AM)Infernaw Wrote: You could've just leave him there instead of killing him. He wasn't hostile or did anything bad against you, so killing him is still RDM.

We could've left him there alive, but then he surely would of contacted the police to come after us and we wanted this operation to go without the authorities coming after us. He could've simply paid the 2000 and we would've been on our way with no violence or shooting coming out of this. But instead he wanted to fuss and delay about it and came up with no reasoning as to why he could not put up the 2000.

If an actual mafia went to extort a business and the business simply declined to pay the extortion then obviously there would be repercussions for not paying the fee brought on by the mafia. In this case the repercussion for him was to loose his life as we were not going to be taking any chances regarding the police coming after us as well as we did not feel that destroying the store would have any significance.

RP wise he refused outright with no reasoning to pay our protection fee when we put a claim on the property and so that was reasoned for his death.
If anybody declines your extortion, you usually threaten that person LATER with a ie molotov, or other vandalism. This was just shooting him because he obviously annoyed you a bit.
24h have passed so I assume we're done here.

Denied.