Nymph unban request
Heart 
Name: Nymph

Your ban ID: 42179

Banned by: [FL] Verzyn

Reason: "Fear RP, fail RP, you don't open fire when there are 5+ hostages." - Suspension extended | Last Chance.

Involved: Noone involved.

Why we should unban you: I faced a 6 month ban, I have currently served 3 months and 15 days of the 6 month ban.
The reason i am making an unban request is that i think 6 month for shooting while they had a hostaged went a bit too far. As an old fearless player with over 800 hours playtime it shouldnt come as a surprise that i got quite a few bans on my back, considering that i would like to point out that none of those bans are in any way what i would call "harsh rulebreaking" such as Propclimbing, prop pushing, cheating etc. Is this out of range if i asked for a reduced sentence?

- Nymph
I don't quite understand though how somebody with over 800 hours can break the rule fear RP. It's such a fundamental rule of fearless RP which everybody needs to know and abide. Your 10th ban was for fear RP too which makes me question if you can be trusted to follow this rule.
Heart 
I understand your doubts about me, but please consider.

We all have moments when we arent thinking clearly, it is humane and i am of course very sorry of my action back there but we all make mistakes.. although it is such a known rule. It is easy to say i will do better next time, but have a little fate in me. I have respected and loved the Fearless community since forever, but even the most law abiding players will accidently break a rule from time to time.
I will lift the ban time but the ban will remain on your record. Remember though, this is your last chance, any more mess ups and you're gone.