Whole police force captured!
Today was a very hard day for the Freedom Fighters... The president started dictating and building secret torture labs underground, so people started to protest, this then turned into a riot and then into a revolution with barricades on roads, officers turning away from the government etc. Then when it all kind of settled down a bit when SoulRipper came on the server, it was not over, the revolution was cleared up but the Freedom Fighters were all still out and about to look for the president, we searched every place there was on the map, when we thought we finally had him, we were trapped multiple times, the president was constantly switching locations, he was the smartest president i ever seen. In the search of the president we have managed to capture the whole police force and a few SR soldiers, it was hilarious, then we got word that the president was at the Corleone's so we looked and it was empty but someone managed to hunt him down on his way to escape. Then the war was finally over, everybody cheered "For Freedom!" and the server was restored to order once again.

[Image: AQUyf3Q.jpg]
[Image: oAtqUnp.jpg]
[Image: FgVZKs3.jpg]
The following 2 users Like MohawkPL's post:
  • JMR, Sgtbender2000
Which server was this on? Seems like loads of fun! Wish I could have been there! Cheese
(04-18-2014, 11:24 AM)Jamester Wrote: Which server was this on? Seems like loads of fun! Wish I could have been there! Cheese

This was the v2d server Smile
I did it once too when there was a dictator, we wanted to capture all the government so the president would be left unguarded, so we captured all the government and we managed to kill the dictator! I had the job of babysitting all the government. It was great fun. Cheese
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
That looks outrageous! Capture a whole police force, that's a true master job. Do you have some more pictures for examp. the road barricades? I could image how it was going along at that time.
That is badass.
(04-18-2014, 12:45 PM)Susliks** Wrote: That looks outrageous! Capture a whole police force, that's a true master job. Do you have some more pictures for examp. the road barricades? I could image how it was going along at that time.

We co-operated and worked as a team, little stuff like the people with shotguns crouching down by the door in the nexus and lab lift and the people with rifles standing behind us helped us to survive, or communicating with eachother about who is guarding the gate of our 'prisoner compound' who is babysitting the prisoners etc. We also split up at one point to have our search for the president go faster and with the riots... omg, car crashes, molotovs, guns and mayhem. Cops were killing other cops in the name of freedom, i was a cop and i was driving with a cook, a security guard and a citizen, all of us were freedom fighters and we were just rioting and shaking the streets. People even barricaded up their windows, god that was fun. About the pictures, i was lucky enough to make 1 accidental picture of the barricades, this is what i found but there was even more surrounding the nexus!:

[Image: Ac01Ill.jpg]

The dead guys were the people that did not change their job to 'Freedom Fighter', they still supported the government.
Capturing an entire police force....are you Bane?

[Image: Dark-knight-rises-movie-image-magazine-scan-bane.jpg]
The following 5 users Like GRiiM's post:
  • Sgtbender2000, Minitank, Coupcunt, Fiddlestiiicks, Link
So apparently you were a corrupt cop and killed citizens who didn't have the job name "freedom fighter"? While people placed sofa's in the streets?
I guess that is against the rules, but okay.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • MasterNoda
Just look at all of the props impeding traffic on the main road, with dead bodies flurishing the charred asphalt, blood gushing from exposed body parts. Mother of God... I think we have found something worse than, dare I say it, Zombie RP.
The following 3 users Like yarrrs's post:
  • James_Gaff, Ciryl, MohawkPL