Unban Ozman
Your name: Ozman

Your ban ID: 47620

Banned by: [FL] Verzyn

Reason: NLR

Involved: The SRU team and the Corleone team, including Verzyn.

Why we should unban you: What happened; The Corleones had a base at the slums, in V2D. I had to go there to raid their base. I got pinned down in one of their rooms, and when I found a chance to escape they killed me. When I respawned, I went outside the Nexus and guarded a roadblock we had set up before we raided their base (Edit; the roadblock was near the Nexus Entrance). I thought I was far enough from the place they killed me. Just moments later, a corleone with a gun appeared near me, and I shot at him. He started shooting back, and then Verzyn banned me. I think this is unfair, becouse they were shooting at me and I was just guarding the roadblock.
I was watching for people running back after their deaths during that raid. I see you die to [FL:M] KPred at the slums. I then see you run straight back to the slums behind a barrier and fire upon him. This was exactly two minutes after your death.
Here is what happened in a more detailed version:
(Maybe I am wrong at some parts)

1; The raid starts. First we (The SRU Team and the Police) were shooting from outside. Then I run inside your base and find cover in an empty room.

2; I wait here for some time. At some point [FL] Shadow runs in and I kill him. After that, The corleones had killed most of the Police and SRU.

3; When some Corleone members go outside, I can see them trough a window, but they did not see me. I run outside and shoot them, but they kill me at the corner of the Slum street (where your base was) And the ''empty'' steet, behind the Nexus.

4; When I respawned, I went to the Roadblock. I waited there a few seconds, and then I went to the corner at the Slum street and the Nexus street (Where the Nexus entrance is). I only went here to take a look.

5; When a Corleone with a gun was standing near the Slum appartments (Not the appartments you were basing in) I tried to kill him. Then I realized I could be breaking the NLR rule, so I ran back to the roadblock and waited there.

6; The Corleone member followed me to the roadblock, and we tried to kill eachother. Then Verzyn banned me.

I could be wrong at some parts.

I also want to make clear that I did not want to break the rules, and if I broke the rules at some point, it was a mistake and my fault. And when I realized I could be breaking the rules, I went back to a location where I thought I could be.
I saw you run instantly back to that barrier and fire upon a Corleone member outside of the slums apartments. I then did watch you return back to the nexus but only to radio in if you can return. At this point I banned you because you broke NLR and wanted to again.

Quote:v2d [22:57:15] [FL:M] Kpred (STEAM_0:1:24527440) Killed: Ozman (STEAM_0:1:43786216) using weapon_mad_tommy
v2d [22:57:35] Ozman (STEAM_0:1:43786216) has spawned as Strategic Response Unit
v2d [22:58:55] Ozman (STEAM_0:1:43786216) said: /radio Can I go to the corleones as a negotiator?
v2d [22:59:36] Ozman (STEAM_0:1:43786216) Disconnected
Quote:v2d [22:58:55] Ozman (STEAM_0:1:43786216) said: /radio Can I go to the corleones as a negotiator?

I wanted to go there as a negotiator, not to shoot them. Many Police and SRU members died, so I thought we had to end the battle.

I knew I would be breaking NLR if I went back. But I would have waited 5 minutes if the President gave me permission. I am not that stupid to break NLR while I am fighting 3 admins.
But you did break NLR as I've said over and over. You ran back and shot at KPred from behind a concrete wall.
Denied.