'Abusing'
Exclamation 
Okay I felt the need to create this thread because of a couple of rageposts on the forum earlier today, accusing (Primarily me) Of abuse, and of using my admin powers to enhance my chance of winning raids etc.

I understand how me giving myself items etc could be seen as abuse, however I thought you guys would trust me not to be doing it for my personal gain, but because I lost them for multiple honest reasons, in which I will list now:
Coming out of noclip too fast, when returning from flipping a car/freeing someone from a seat. ( Happens at least once a day, I'm pretty terrible at noclipping when I'm rushing to resume rp after helping you guys)
Gmod crashing when I am noclipping through the map/teleporting (As a lot of you will probably know, my gmod is VERY tempremental. I crash at least thrice a day and sometimes moreso. Granted this is not completely fair to refund myself, however after losing multiple guns and kevlar I sometimes do so, and continue the fight from where I was stood when I crashed (Arreman and J-boi can confirm this, I even asked them if it was okay before I did so) as do other admins, and we have done so for players too.
Being RDM'd/Arrested by minges while adminning (Happens a lot, sometimes I even get CDM'd while listening to someone's point of view when reviewing whether to ban or not.
Some of you have claimed that I deleted bases for the pure reason of me being at war with you, during a raid. I have no idea why you would complain about this seeing as I was being lenient and allowing the rp to continue rather than banning you all for doombasing.

Other times you claim you see me noclipping into your base to evaluate the defences and/or see where you are. This is not true, my standard protocol is to noclip through every base to make sure there aren't any doombases/prop blocks, (I find at least one a day) and just because I noclipped through yours does not mean I hadn't checked everyone else's beforehand.

Either way, I have NEVER Abused my admin powers by doing any of this, and I'm pretty pissed off for you accusing me of doing so when 90% of the time I'm trying to help you guys.
The following 3 users Like Strom's post:
  • Fleet Admiral Zapington, Shark, Bandut
What's the other 10%? :3
No im just kidding. Guys storm doesnt abuse. Hes a great admin. Seriously
The following 1 user Likes Noobias's post:
  • Bandut
(08-08-2011, 10:30 PM)Storm Wrote: thrice a day

I approve of this thread for useage of this phrase.

Anyway, yeah - Admin abuse would be godmode before a raid, or freezing players mid-raid, or slaying them as the raid starts.

Strom doesn't abuse admin, if he did, or any admin did - they would be demoted. So don't worry. We got it covered. Smile
Storm is da man
Yea man, we only give us items when we are running low on them, it's not like we do it all the time..

[Image: trollface.jpg]
-Signature removed-