[BR] TigerLP,[FL:RP] Jenkins and Techzone'
Video 
Name of player: TigerLP ; [FL:RP] Jenkins ; Techzone'

SteamID: TigerLP: STEAM_0:1:66856016
[FL:RP] Jenkins : STEAM_0:0:84833618
Techzone' : STEAM_0:1:86103725

Time in GMT: 17:10 until 17:40 (German time one hour later.)

Server: v2p

Involved : Me: [FL:RP] TheGhostFreak (STEAM_0:0:51662349
)
My Friend: Sergio (~ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)~ Mendez (STEAM_0:0:50323434)

Summary: Me and my friend bought the appartment and the garage at MTL. After that, we drove to the city. As we came back, we saw several doors standing open ( we had them all locked as we left). I went inside and saw, that there was a prop in the appartment (owner:TigerLP),which blocked the backside of the appartment. We were waiting a few minutes to call an admin(because of the propblock in our own property), but no one responded to me. Then we heard the sound of an opening door behind us. We saw that the prop was a sliding door. There wasnt even a keypad near to it. TigerLP owned the other garage near to our's and seemed to control the door from that position. When the door openeed, we saw very much contraband in there (again, contra from stranges in our house!).(Here starts the video) Then the don and a few other corleones drove to our appartment and told us that we had contraband and they would call the police. Then they told me to open the door. My friend told them, that this is our property. I got a M4 out because he said that he wants to raid us. Then they started shooting at us, lockpicked the door and random raided our appartment ( thei're own contraband, TigerLP was a corleone!). They shot me and my friend.

[ TigerLP was the one who propblocked and contrawhored, Jenkins and Techzone' are the random raiders]

Evidence: Screenshots:
The Door Owner: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=250529496
Video: coming soon
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51662349&b=8]
Feel free to give me some +rep if you want.
TigerLP banned for prop block, it's been 2 days and no video so I will move this thread to approved.