Apartments recorded by Bash!
Yeah so i got bored, like everyone else, and decided to decorate my apartment. xD
Bash liked it so he said he would deff be adding this to the movie.
Share your comments! n_n

--------------
[Image: rp_evocity_v2d0003.jpg]
--------------
[Image: rp_evocity_v2d0004.jpg]
--------------
[Image: rp_evocity_v2d0002.jpg]
--------------
[Image: rp_evocity_v2d0001.jpg]
--------------
[Image: rp_evocity_v2d0000.jpg]
---------------

Tell me what ya think! xD
[Image: 1310646625_troll_de_france.gif]

^^^ What Dr. Noobias would do.
It's pretty awesome man. How long did it take you to build this?
Is it just me or is there no keypad for the door on the final screenshot?
The following 1 user Likes Bubbles's post:
  • equal
(07-30-2011, 05:55 PM)Bubbles Wrote: Is it just me or is there no keypad for the door on the final screenshot?

Its behind the bar lol, one so i can open being protected, and two i knew i was going to take pictures so i moved. Thanks for noticing though n_n

(07-30-2011, 05:30 PM)dms.eos Wrote: It's pretty awesome man. How long did it take you to build this?

About an hour xD thanks man.

(07-30-2011, 05:55 PM)Bubbles Wrote: Is it just me or is there no keypad for the door on the final screenshot?

Its behind the bar lol, one so i can open being protected, and two i knew i was going to take pictures so i moved. Thanks for noticing though n_n

You do realise the keypad has to be NEXT to the fading door?
The keypad HAS to be in plain sight of the door, so that it will instantly be noticeable to someone who enters.
The following 2 users Like Timanator's post:
  • Bolow, equal
(07-30-2011, 08:42 PM)thetimanator Wrote: The keypad HAS to be in plain sight of the door, so that it will instantly be noticeable to someone who enters.

I know but like i said in my previous post i moved for shoot. actually there was a button instead of a keypad right next to the door but deleted for i wanted to take pictures. Mabye i should have clarified on my last post about that. Sorry.

How did you make those signs? :0
I love Ryan.

[Image: CL836.png]
Well I can see two double doors, one by the two rooms labelled Fecal Depository, and one at the very entrance. If you're going to decorate, do it RP style.

Enjoy de banz.
"Briggs."
Why did i even bother to post this? everything is judged and criticized. I still want to thank you for your thoughts though.
P.S. The signs where a inside joke..
(07-30-2011, 09:18 PM)todcat Wrote: How did you make those signs? :0

Ahaha its in evo props mate, just download.

The following 1 user Likes Cursed One's post:
  • StillAlive