Unban Request - ThoraldPL
Your name: [FL:RP] ThoraldPL

Your ban ID: 47539

Banned by: [FL:M] myfloodify

Reason: Disconnecting to avoid arrest

Involved: The person that arrested me was a random tazer so i called the admin on him but he flew off and was with some guys doing god knows what on the roof.

Why we should unban you: I have not disconnected to avoid arrest, plain and simple... I have disconnected for a private reason that i do not wish to share, to be honest i was actually trying to sort a rule breaker out at that time by calling the admin, but the admin came for a while and flew off somewhere ignoring all my other calls. There is no evidence what so ever that i quit to avoid arrest so i demand that you unban me as i did not deserve an unwanted entry in my ban record, i hope you sort this misunderstanding fast, thanks.

EDIT: With my internet speed it would take me longer to disconnect and re-join + wait for a slot than to actually sit in jail, please guys, just think logically.
I indeed had evidence that you disconnected to avoid being arrested.

Code:
[13:00:33]    [KDG] Kurrey [FL:RP]    (STEAM_0:1:55013639)     said: /warrant thorald arrest Attempt to steal police cars
[13:01:19]    [FL:RP] ThoraldPL    (STEAM_0:0:77537393)     said: //You f*** squeaker you are all the same
[13:01:51]    [FL:RP] ThoraldPL    (STEAM_0:0:77537393)     Disconnected

You were being arrested for what I understood as attempting to steal a car. I TPed to you, he warranted you thus I came to the conclusion that he had a valid reason, since he explained how you tried to steal the Sergeants vehicle. I then had to deal with another case, so I closed that case since it was pretty self-explanatory why you were being arrested.

You then said in OOC chat some rather unacceptable things, but I didn't put much thought in to it due to me still handling the other case. When I closed that case I got a call saying you disconnecting to avoid arrest. And in the logs you were warranted, shortly after you said the inappropriate stuff in OOC then disconnected 30 seconds. At that very time I saw it as rage-quit and thus to avoid being arrested. If you did indeed had a good reason, why did you not do a message in OOC or Local OOC saying that you need to go now due to reasons you do not want to state? You should of done that, hat way everyone would understand the situation you had and this would not of happened.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(04-16-2014, 01:27 PM)myfloodify Wrote: I indeed had evidence that you disconnected to avoid being arrested.

Code:
[13:00:33]    [KDG] Kurrey [FL:RP]    (STEAM_0:1:55013639)     said: /warrant thorald arrest Attempt to steal police cars
[13:01:19]    [FL:RP] ThoraldPL    (STEAM_0:0:77537393)     said: //You f*** squeaker you are all the same
[13:01:51]    [FL:RP] ThoraldPL    (STEAM_0:0:77537393)     Disconnected

You were being arrested for what I understood as attempting to steal a car. I TPed to you, he warranted you thus I came to the conclusion that he had a valid reason, since he explained how you tried to steal the Sergeants vehicle. I then had to deal with another case, so I closed that case since it was pretty self-explanatory why you were being arrested.

You then said in OOC chat some rather unacceptable things, but I didn't put much thought in to it due to me still handling the other case. When I closed that case I got a call saying you disconnecting to avoid arrest. And in the logs you were warranted, shortly after you said the inappropriate stuff in OOC then disconnected 30 seconds. At that very time I saw it as rage-quit and thus to avoid being arrested. If you did indeed had a good reason, why did you not do a message in OOC or Local OOC saying that you need to go now due to reasons you do not want to state? You should of done that, hat way everyone would understand the situation you had and this would not of happened.

Sorry, it was not a ragequit, i just got annoyed with what he was saying to me on the microphone. To be honest i have not thought of stating to everyone that i am going away, i really didn't think it was that important to tell strangers that i am stepping away from the computer, at the end of the day it's only a game, but i see that this server is more serious than the other, next time i will acknowledge that i am going away, sorry. It is my first 7 hours on the server, i am learning. Could you please unban me or put me on some probation at least please? My little brother want's me to get on.
Alright, think about it next time when you disconnect from the server. I am willing to let you on the server again and have this ban removed from your record.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Approved