Skyrim :D
I watched Microsoft's Press Conference at E3 and was blown away by Skyrim. I have morrowind and Oblivion, I am a huge Elder Scrolls fan. When i saw you can duel wield weapons i was amazed. Seeing that dragons in the game aren't scripted so they spawn at a certain place at a certain time and come whenever they want, I almost broke my arm of excitement. When i get that game i will not be on steam and will not be on phone, when i get home i am going straight on my xbox and play it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xI7SSuG5...re=related

Watch the gameplay. Cheese
(07-30-2011, 01:50 AM)dms.eos Wrote: I watched Microsoft's Press Conference at E3 and was blown away by Skyrim. I have morrowind and Oblivion, I am a huge Elder Scrolls fan. When i saw you can duel wield weapons i was amazed. Seeing that dragons in the game aren't scripted so they spawn at a certain place at a certain time and come whenever they want, I almost broke my arm of excitement. When i get that game i will not be on steam and will not be on phone, when i get home i am going straight on my xbox and play it.

Im huge fan of TES series too!
oblivion was good but I was disappointed in it
now hopefully skyrim will be mind blowing experiance!
(07-30-2011, 01:53 AM)Mahti Wrote:
(07-30-2011, 01:50 AM)dms.eos Wrote: I watched Microsoft's Press Conference at E3 and was blown away by Skyrim. I have morrowind and Oblivion, I am a huge Elder Scrolls fan. When i saw you can duel wield weapons i was amazed. Seeing that dragons in the game aren't scripted so they spawn at a certain place at a certain time and come whenever they want, I almost broke my arm of excitement. When i get that game i will not be on steam and will not be on phone, when i get home i am going straight on my xbox and play it.

Im huge fan of TES series too!
oblivion was good but I was disappointed in it
now hopefully skyrim will be mind blowing experiance!

They said the world will be like morrowind like you will feel new to it unlike oblivion where it is like you know where you are.
I am looking so much forward to this game! Been hyped for it since the first teaser trailer!

Especially the new graphics looks stunning!
MMMAAAADDDD HYYYYPPPPEEEE this game is gonna be sooooo sweet! i have been playing elder scrolls since morrowind and this game may just blow oblivion away! im so excited =]
The following 1 user Likes Elder's post:
  • StillAlive
Likewise dude! Likewise Cheese
I want it now D:
I loved Oblivion and I can't wait for Skyrim to come out, 10/11/11 here I come (I Pre-ordered it Smile)
Im not just perfect, Im WELSH.[Image: mca.png]
Isn't it 11/11/11? Cheese
(08-03-2011, 01:48 PM)The Killer Lemon Wrote: I loved Oblivion and I can't wait for Skyrim to come out, 10/11/11 here I come (I Pre-ordered it Smile)

its 11-11-11 it comes out in november