What would you do if you had a portal gun?
Here's a better question. You can place an orange and a blue portal, but ONLY ONCE - For some reason the portal gun only has 2 shots left in it. What do you do?
(08-01-2011, 03:52 PM)Faustie Wrote: Here's a better question. You can place an orange and a blue portal, but ONLY ONCE - For some reason the portal gun only has 2 shots left in it. What do you do?

I would ask NASA/ESA to pay me a lot of money to let me put a portal on Mars (the orange one of course :p) and the other one in a room with a hatch, so people could safely travel to Mars in less then a second. Oh and btw, that would make me damn rich. :p
© Nudelholz
I would go to ur bed room and watch you sleep
creepy right?
Kerpele
I would make one in a Bank.. at a hidden place, and one somewhere home.

At night I will go to the Bank and try to get money.

Don't know but to do with it then but... you can never have enough money.Cheese
The following 1 user Likes CaveSquirrel's post:
  • Transmission
(08-01-2011, 03:32 PM)Gozie3D Wrote: I think someone would eventually notice a huge orange portal leading from a bank vault to your bedroom also...

One time job.
(08-01-2011, 05:46 PM)7rozen_7ear_ Wrote:
(08-01-2011, 03:52 PM)Faustie Wrote: Here's a better question. You can place an orange and a blue portal, but ONLY ONCE - For some reason the portal gun only has 2 shots left in it. What do you do?

I would ask NASA/ESA to pay me a lot of money to let me put a portal on Mars (the orange one of course :p) and the other one in a room with a hatch, so people could safely travel to Mars in less then a second. Oh and btw, that would make me damn rich. :p

You would suck all the air out of the planet earth, killing billions, the vacuum would pull out all the air.
-Signature removed-
(08-01-2011, 07:13 PM)s.J. Wrote:
(08-01-2011, 05:46 PM)7rozen_7ear_ Wrote:

You would suck all the air out of the planet earth, killing billions, the vacuum would pull out all the air.

Airlock :3
How do portals react with water?
Kidnap a group of scientists and make them produce more ammo.
Who needs portals when you have Troll Physics?
"Briggs."