David Backseat admining, Several warnings to other people in OOC
Name of player: [FL:RP] daviddevvil7

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:36415638

Time in GMT: 03:35 Belgium time

Server: V33X

Summary: Backseat admining after several warnings to other people in server?

Evidence: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=249346565
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
Actually that player was requested to be arrested by the community at the time for murder. Though he was murdering with props it was MURDER and it was arrest-able, he was only doing his job. The note of which you call back seat admin, should not be the case here. David only used that as the request to let the president know the full details. In the end that was NOT why darkirian was arrested.

For the record, Demonic is the police sgt and has been doing nothing since I have been online. Just telling people what to do and not to do in ooc. He/she should be either patrolling or giving orders which he/she has not been doing clearly.
(04-15-2014, 01:46 AM)OfficialDead Wrote: Though he was murdering with props

See that? Backseat admining also, I was doing my job but i was writing BRQ's I was the only police so yeah and my police car got stolen. And currently he is guarding the president and not staying nexus as there are no calls for him. Failrp
Kind Regards
(04-15-2014, 01:51 AM)Demonichell Wrote:

See that? Backseat admining also, I was doing my job but i was writing BRQ's I was the only police so yeah and my police car got stolen. And currently he is guarding the president and not staying nexus as there are no calls for him. Failrp

See this though.

1. The user (Darkirian) killed someone and he should be arrested.
2. David acted and "Arrested" the man. (Keep in mind that it was out of request by half the server, but not for the fact that he was breaking server rules but because he was murdering people.)
3. The message sent out for the arrest warrant was to extend the knowledge of why the user should be arrested.

Here are my examples: (If I were president I would like more information on the reason for the arrest.)

Example 1. (Normal everyday rp.) I need an arrest warrant issued for (Darkirian) for reason of: Murder with guns in town. "User would normally be arrested and jailed."
Example 2. (This case of rp.) I need an arrest warrant issued for (Darkirian) for reason of: Murder with props aka minging. "User would normally be arrested and jailed minus the fact that the details are different in this case."

Either way, which president would issue a warrant on someone with the request having just "Murder". I don't know about you but I like details so I don't wrongfully jail someone.

Murder is "MURDER", and no matter how it happened that user should be JAILED. End of case.

Ill repeat this again so you can understand it from my end here. Your sitting around telling people what to do in ooc and not to backseat admin when your doing it yourself. That is called being a hypocrite. David simply gave details to his arrest which was legit and following rp. Then you sit in-game bashing him for following rp, then request a ban on him. Sorry to be blunt, but why are you wasting your time trying to ban the good guys, when (Darkirian) was the main cause of this thing in the first place. He should be banned, not David.
(04-15-2014, 03:24 AM)OfficialDead Wrote:
(04-15-2014, 01:51 AM)Demonichell Wrote:

See this though.

1. The user (Darkirian) killed someone and he should be arrested.
2. David acted and "Arrested" the man. (Keep in mind that it was out of request by half the server, but not for the fact that he was breaking server rules but because he was murdering people.)
3. The message sent out for the arrest warrant was to extend the knowledge of why the user should be arrested.

Here are my examples: (If I were president I would like more information on the reason for the arrest.)

Example 1. (Normal everyday rp.) I need an arrest warrant issued for (Darkirian) for reason of: Murder with guns in town. "User would normally be arrested and jailed."
Example 2. (This case of rp.) I need an arrest warrant issued for (Darkirian) for reason of: Murder with props aka minging. "User would normally be arrested and jailed minus the fact that the details are different in this case."

Either way, which president would issue a warrant on someone with the request having just "Murder". I don't know about you but I like details so I don't wrongfully jail someone.

Murder is "MURDER", and no matter how it happened that user should be JAILED. End of case.

Ill repeat this again so you can understand it from my end here. Your sitting around telling people what to do in ooc and not to backseat admin when your doing it yourself. That is called being a hypocrite. David simply gave details to his arrest which was legit and following rp. Then you sit in-game bashing him for following rp, then request a ban on him. Sorry to be blunt, but why are you wasting your time trying to ban the good guys, when (Darkirian) was the main cause of this thing in the first place. He should be banned, not David.

Propkilling is OOC (Out of character) You cannot arrest anyone for an OOC matter Arresting him for propKILLING See that? Prop-KILLING, Killing, Propkilling is for admins to handle not us players. General rule - 10 Don't take the situation in your own hands, Try to warn the player or call a admin. So he was killing people with props, Propkilling, Propkilling is a common minge thing and you cannot arrest him for that even if he is murdering. I was warning people because I told PAVI about him minging and provided a Screenshot he said Hill tell an admin on his friend list. That's why he left, he was banned at that moment.
Kind Regards
I think it is still unnecessary for you to be postin this if the matter was already settled. he guy was killing people. If you were a cop you would taxe him and cuff him at the least. Specifically until an admin arrives
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:59626040&b=13]

First Lieutenant A. Cloud
HMLA-37 'Gunrunners'
8th Marine Aircraft Wing
Task Force 91
(04-15-2014, 04:24 PM)OztinCloud Wrote: I think it is still unnecessary for you to be postin this if the matter was already settled. he guy was killing people. If you were a cop you would taxe him and cuff him at the least. Specifically until an admin arrives

General rules - 10: If you see someone breaking the rules, try to warn them or contact an admin. Do not take the situation into your own hands.
What you are telling me is an banable offense. I was not allowed to do anything. Nobody was. Beside the STAFF.
Kind Regards
Heres how it is. They were not taking admins duties in their own hands. For RP sake he was injuring people with objects therefore they stepped in to arrest him.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:59626040&b=13]

First Lieutenant A. Cloud
HMLA-37 'Gunrunners'
8th Marine Aircraft Wing
Task Force 91
He arrested a Propkiller/minge for Propkilling How exactly is that not taking situation in his own hands again? He was injuring people with props so Propkilling and like I replyied 2481274124891273412389571789 Times propkilling is OOC and you cannot arrest for that. Please stop bringing up RP. Just learn that It was OOC and not RP In reallife you cant grab props with a Physgun and trow them at people to kill them.
Kind Regards
Approved.