RP Points
I was wondering how you get RP points. Do the admins have to see you role playing? Because I have been roleplaying a while and I have zippo.
"Do the admins have to see you role playing?" just awensered your own question.
(04-14-2014, 11:44 PM)brapierwit2 Wrote: "Do the admins have to see you role playing?" just awensered your own question.

Lol ok, so just hope there is an admin spying on you! Lol
Pretty much.
Don't ever, roleplay for points... just roleplay for fun.. thats what the server is about, you come onto the server to roleplay (thats the gamemode) if you aren't on the server to roleplay, i suggest you do something else.
I promise, if you expect/ask/beg/talk about roleplay points, you will make it harder for yourself to obtain one, they are for people as a BONUS, for a good job with their roleplay, it is not a feature, they hand out like candy, otherwise there wouldn't be much point in it. It is a reward, therefore you have to continue to roleplay to a high quality, not just do it once and expect a point.
No I'm not asking for them I'm just curious as to when they are given and why. Thanks for the info!
It's usually the same thing for points. a really well built place, along with hours of RP going. sometimes you don't get anything but it's going to take time,
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:59626040&b=13]

First Lieutenant A. Cloud
HMLA-37 'Gunrunners'
8th Marine Aircraft Wing
Task Force 91
Think of yourself as a dog.

You want a treat, right? Because they taste delicious.

You earn that treat by being a good boy and behaving well.

PROVE YOURSELF WITH PASSIVE RP and you will get that treat.

Aim for the treats buddy.
The following 1 user Likes Jonesy's post:
  • Bomsusik
My teachers call me a dog, never give me a treat even if I behave.

You could just aswell have 0 RPP but still be a perfect RP'er, however people do sometimes judge too quickly because a person doesn't have as many RPP as them ( I admit I had done that before, yes it's true now throw rocks at me ).