Unban request
My friends name: Kanye West

His ban ID: 47455

Banned by: [FL:M] myfloodify

Reason: Minge Grabbing

Involved: 4 people. One was a GD.

Why we should unban you: He got into a truck and they drove away. He said “we’re going to get ammunition” He thought they meant him aswell since he was inside of that car. I think he should have gotten a warning first, something like “If you don’t give that back you will get banned”. I don’t think it’s fair to give an 5h player an instantban for a missunderstanding. He knew the rules. But since he was with these people from the start, in the car and to the place. He thought he could take it.
May I ask why himself did not do the unban request?
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(04-14-2014, 10:09 PM)myfloodify Wrote: May I ask why himself did not do the unban request?

Ofcourse. He's using an account that's not his atm. Since he doesn't own Garry's mod yet he's using another account. This account has a security code. Witch he can't get since he doesn't know the email of this account. If he doesn't get this code he can't verify the account for Fearless RP forums.

This person who owns the account does not remember the email or the password. He activated the account a long time ago on his computer.
Alright, fair enough.

Now.. I was called in @ regarding a person taking the ammo boxes during an transaction. When I brought Kanye West I asked why he took them during an transaction, he said; "They were on the ground". And when I told him about the other player complaints, he said "Oh, I didn't know that.." - Something along those lines. I see it as he did in fact take it intentionally, as "stealing" it, which is minge grabbing. I issued the ban as of that.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(04-14-2014, 10:24 PM)myfloodify Wrote: Alright, fair enough.

Now.. I was called in @ regarding a person taking the ammo boxes during an transaction. When I brought Kanye West I asked why he took them during an transaction, he said; "They were on the ground". And when I told him about the other player complaints, he said "Oh, I didn't know that.." - Something along those lines. I see it as he did in fact take it intentionally, as "stealing" it, which is minge grabbing. I issued the ban as of that.

Yeah ofcourse. They dropped and he took that's minge grabbing absolutley. But the problem was that he actually got accepted to get into the car with them. So he had no idéa he counld't take the ammo. I made him start play yesterday, made him read all the rules. But you can't remember everything. He really enjoyed this the first time he got in. And he'd never do anything to actually break the rules of the server.
(04-14-2014, 10:29 PM)Iwaslikeyeah Wrote:

Yeah ofcourse. They dropped and he took that's minge grabbing absolutley. But the problem was that he actually got accepted to get into the car with them. So he had no idéa he counld't take the ammo. I made him start play yesterday, made him read all the rules. But you can't remember everything. He really enjoyed this the first time he got in. And he'd never do anything to actually break the rules of the server.

Hmmm. I am willing to revoke this ban if he is given 4h blacklist from weapons due to the fact that he did still minge-grab. But I can understand the fact that he is new.

Okay?
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(04-14-2014, 10:38 PM)myfloodify Wrote:
(04-14-2014, 10:29 PM)Iwaslikeyeah Wrote:

Hmmm. I am willing to revoke this ban if he is given 4h blacklist from weapons due to the fact that he did still minge-grab. But I can understand the fact that he is new.

Okay?

We got a deal.

Thanks man, we both really appreciate it.
Approved.