Ban request for breaking fearrp
Name of player: jessey98, BBA and Spee[D]"

SteamID: jessey98 STEAM_0:1:56384528 sorry i couldn't find the other two

Time in GMT: 16:30-17:00

Server: V2p

Summary: Just got on and became an SRU sergeant, when i got down to the lobby 3 civilians walked up to me and starting speaking to me, they tried to get into the elevator but i stopped them by telling them to get out, I told them they were trespassing and so i pulled out my taser which they then pulled out guns and told me to put it down. Correct me if i am wrong but aren't civilians only supposed to do innocent things and not use weapons unless it is self defence. When i told them they were breaking fearrp they told me i was then later went on to kill me.

Evidence:

i will be uploading evidence soon
[Not Involved]

Name + Steam ID=
BBA (STEAM_0:1:27442380)
Spee[D]'' (STEAM_0:0:19233797)
(04-14-2014, 04:45 PM)Smiling2death Wrote: [Not Involved]

Name + Steam ID=
BBA (STEAM_0:1:27442380)
Spee[D]'' (STEAM_0:0:19233797)

Thanks for that

(04-14-2014, 04:32 PM)AwesomePanda Wrote: Name of player: jessey98, BBA and Spee[D]"

SteamID: jessey98 STEAM_0:1:56384528 sorry i couldn't find the other two

Time in GMT: 16:30-17:00

Server: V2p

Summary: Just got on and became an SRU sergeant, when i got down to the lobby 3 civilians walked up to me and starting speaking to me, they tried to get into the elevator but i stopped them by telling them to get out, I told them they were trespassing and so i pulled out my taser which they then pulled out guns and told me to put it down. Correct me if i am wrong but aren't civilians only supposed to do innocent things and not use weapons unless it is self defence. When i told them they were breaking fearrp they told me i was then later went on to kill me.

Evidence:

i will be uploading evidence soon

Here is the evidence https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-K87xkp...tube_gdata
Please update the template with the information of the other two players.
The President was breaking rules and from what I experienced as you can get raided if you're a bad president, you said you just joined and didn't knew what happend before.
We waited until you pulled out a tazer, and you know a tazer has amaximum range. So we pulled back, got our guns out and then you broke FearRP and I really love how you changed the soundtrack so you can't hear us speak, because we were telling you to go away and let us pass. And there was 3 guns pointed at your face and you, Mr. Rambo decided to stay there and face them all. SO do the math. You got a tazer that shoots about 2 meters away from you and we were much farther away, no FearRP broken. Only you broke it when we told you to move and you didn't forcing us to kill you.
[Image: BBASignature-1.jpg]

Thx for the sig Zzzzap ;D
Denied, users were far away from your taser.