Can I get my Veteran tag?
Rux's should be revoked do to the rule breaking history after it's term as an admin. Just saying. I only bring this up because it not only breaks rules on the server and has been racking up bans recently like tic-tacs, but generally treats others like crap.

Just a note, Zap was permed for mass RDM. Rux has aquired Mass CDM, Doomforting, Raiding as BMD, yet continues to get chances. Both served time as administrators, but zap actually has less bans on record.

Both sets were directly malicious in nature as well, so I fail to see the defining line that separates them other then playing favorites.
The following 6 users Like Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • Salinsky, Karakuts, Jonesy, NotSep, Weecow, Fiddlestiiicks
I don't think this concerns all you posting here.
(04-14-2014, 10:48 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: Then these must be revoked.

I think not, they made a large difference to this community and still support it to this day. They never stepped a foot wrong within FL and only changed it for the better.

However, there were some staff who may have resigned, and not been demoted, for other reasons that concern themselves and yet they continue to cause somewhat chaos and havoc on the server making it a not-so nice place to be on the servers with these people around. These people are those who I see that do not deserve to be a Veteran.
User has been banned for this post. Reason: Making comparisons with Hitler and me.
The following 1 user Likes Salinsky's post:
  • Joram
And yet the corruptness reveals itself!
[Image: 8KO1g8f.png]
+rep AwestruckBullet for this awesome signature!
The following 1 user Likes Joram's post:
  • Salinsky
SoulRipper is not the corrupt one here. He was banned legitimately and it was not related to the topic in this thread.
The following 1 user Likes Jonesy's post:
  • Barkles
(04-14-2014, 12:33 PM)Salinsky Wrote: User has been banned for this post. Reason: Making comparisons with Hitler and me.

oohhhh....... I wanted to see that post. Sad

(04-14-2014, 10:48 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: Then these must be revoked.

For gods sake you don't have to remove it from anyone. Just get the definition of "Veteran" right. Someone who's spent a lot of time in one field of study. Me and everyone included who were demoted put countless hours into administrating whether you found it to be sub-par or the best administration you've seen.

Just give it to those who deserve it ffs, its not that hard.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

The following 5 users Like WorldWideCoffee's post:
  • GeorgeTheBoy, NotSep, ousmN, OztinCloud, Fiddlestiiicks
Why is it always such a drama when threads like these get posted?
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • NotSep
(04-14-2014, 04:08 PM)Jan Wrote: Why is it always such a drama when threads like these get posted?

Because some members of the staff team always think they're right. Now on topic; Ruxandra has ALOT of bans as ex-administrator

SoulRipper Wrote:The requirements for this rank are:

Has had the rank admin/superadmin/developer or co-founder rank.
Has not been demoted, but has resigned.
Has after his/her resignation not betrayed FL or misbehaved in any form, this is judged by the current team.

Note the last one, Ruxandra has misbehaved in Fearless by getting those bans and like Jokhah said treating people like total crap, so yeah I don't see why she has the veteran rank as she doesnt meet the requirements.

About MikeyTheFox, Pavilion and Beflok having the veteran rank: Why revoke it? They haven't done anything wrong at all they were just inactive and you dont even know for what reason. They have played alot, administrated alot and not forget contributed. A veteran rank is a sign that he/she was a part of the staff team and not to forget they have helped fearless. How has Ruxandra helped Fearless? Even when she was an admin she didn't help Fearless, oh well maybe a bit by banning a few minges but besides that causing alot of chaos and hate. She was never really liked by the playerbase and that means people having less fun with her as administrator and then after she resigned, she gets the veteran rank? oh well that's so right..