It's been 2 years. Im sorry i have learnt my lesson (Unban-Request Rustie)
Your name: Rustie

Your ban ID: 11954

Banned by: Mahti

Reason: Hacking/Gameplay tampering

Involved: I was with someone else but by myself in my car, they saw me get taken onto a roof but wern't involed in the actual ban process.

Why we should unban you: The ban was two years ago, it was a mistake on my behalf and something i wouldn't do again. I admit i did have hacks but not for fearless. They were for Call of Duty in which me and some other people who had originaly given me the hacks where using them.
I asked them how to removed the hacks before entering fearless. I mustent of done it correctly or deleted the wrong file because it didn't remove it and therefore found by Mahti who correctly froze my car and told me i had hacks on this lead to me denying it as i thought i didn't due to deleting them. I was then banned.
Before being banned i donated becasue i enjoyed the server, its one of the best rp servers which i why i am writing the unban request. I would realy appreciateit if you could give me another chance. I love this server so much and miss playing on it. I have learnt from what i have done and im very sorry. Im just asking for one more chance so i can proove myself.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
take you time man fearless is not going unban you
i got prem ban for have 3 acc... i got 3 times prem ban
and i dont think thy going to unban you
you need to ask the owner those guys
are not good i hope i can come back to fearless
whit you my friend i learnt my lesson to
but there is no way you well be unban
i well have a nice prem ban
ssdd
(04-13-2014, 09:49 AM)Drugs Man Wrote: take you time man fearless is not going unban you
i got prem ban for have 3 acc... i got 3 times prem ban
and i dont think thy going to unban you
you need to ask the owner those guys
are not good i hope i can come back to fearless
whit you my friend i learnt my lesson to
but there is no way you well be unban
i well have a nice prem ban

Warned.

Do not post in an unban request thread which you are not involved in.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Dude thats you.. not me. I have Done my time and have just got back from my holidays after my test and still see im banned from Fearless. I have no hacks on my Gmod And never have had any on there. I just want one more chance to play on the #1 Server to me.
Call of Duty hacks would not affect GMod, meaning you probably had GMod hacks as well.
The day i got banned by Mahti he said if i showed him my GMod directory we could sort things out. Later that day i did show him my directory and after he had spoken to other admins at this time they had come to a conclusion that i didnt have no hacks on but it was still picking something up on the anti hack. I admitted at this point to hacking on other games that were included with valve (Which he said could have set off the anti hack off) Then he started to talk about a flase positive. After a few weeks with no repley i gave up because i had tests comming up, but now that im done and have sme free time i want to try and see if i can just have one more chance to play on this server because i would love to play on this server.
Do you still have any of that conversation?
(04-19-2014, 09:18 PM)Rustie Wrote: The day i got banned by Mahti he said if i showed him my GMod directory we could sort things out. Later that day i did show him my directory and after he had spoken to other admins at this time they had come to a conclusion that i didnt have no hacks on but it was still picking something up on the anti hack. I admitted at this point to hacking on other games that were included with valve (Which he said could have set off the anti hack off) Then he started to talk about a flase positive. After a few weeks with no repley i gave up because i had tests comming up, but now that im done and have sme free time i want to try and see if i can just have one more chance to play on this server because i would love to play on this server.

Banning administrator has been contacted to confirm this.
Keep in mind that lying in the courthouse will lead in a permanent forum ban if this was the case.

Please be patient.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I understand.. Thanks for helping. I dont have any of this conversation because it did happen around 2 years ago and i have went through many computers so i have no record of this conversation. But i will wait for the verdict to come in.
Approved.

Story approved by Mahti and second chance is motioned.