[SELLING] Military Dupes
I have many Military style dupes and ive decided im going to sell some older ones. They are all made by me, however i take no responcibility if womehow you get into trouble with any of them. Prices are non-negotiable and cash only is accepted, no trades. (depending on how well these dupes do i may add/build more to be sold, as well as non military ones). Just pm Futilelamb when im on the server (im on v2d 99% of the time)

*[100k] Main Battle Tank (mbt) based off of the German ww2 Tiger tank, looks good in desert tan, woodland green and blizzard white. (head DOES rotate 360')

*[80k] Artillary Tank (AT tank) based off of " A " ww2 artillary tank, looks good in desert tan, woodland green and blizzard white. (no moving parts)

*[50k] GLA Scud Launcher based off gla scud launcher from cnc generals, looks good in desert tan, or metallicy colors. (missile moves up and down to launch position)

*[20k]Radar Van (dish rotates and working rt camera for 360 view around the van) complete with detailed interior

*[20k]Road Block ( can be used by 1 man but is most effective with 2)(has working lights relitive to what button is pressed inside, buttons are colorcoded red-stop green-go yellow-slow)

The following 2 users Like Futilelamb's post:
  • Pear, NeonityNL
Try making the tanks bigger they are not even close to IRL sizes
(04-12-2014, 12:16 PM)kfir2709 Wrote: Try making the tanks bigger they are not even close to IRL sizes

probs cause its on a computer game
i got some tanks as well bigger than this one
(04-12-2014, 12:16 PM)kfir2709 Wrote: Try making the tanks bigger they are not even close to IRL sizes

You know that these are older tanks back from about WWII right? The tanks back then were not as today's, these are pretty accurate for their model.
Ww2 tanks were much much more taller than those
In Fearless that's where my head is about. http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_On6h0CRgS28/TV...-super.jpg
The thread has been inactive for more then 14 days.

Closed and moved.