Ban Request on Deno and qazcake
Player name: Deno / qazcake

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:5528086 / STEAM_0:1:13400615

Time in GMT:
18:37 | 19:37 GMT+1

Summary: I was a "Security Guard" and I was rping the /job "Private Investigator". I spawned my surveillance struck and Transmission and Jamie asked to join.
They stand next to me as I got randomly tranqed from a distance.
Sniperwolf came and cleared it: Deno shot me randomly and abused the ammo bug, that was the 2nd time now.
Then I wanted to go back to the rp but then Deno used LOOC and yelled raid over it. We told him that that is random and he can't raid us. He wanted to tie up my friends and before I could say something he shot my brain out of my head with his AK47.

Evidence: The pictures are showing Deno and a rebel teammate of him raiding us randomly.

[Image: vi-YbFDrZ.jpg]

[Image: vi-iM6nf4.jpg]

[Image: vi-aXdeWq.jpg]

After I created this ban request I reopened gmod and I was still on the server Cheese

So I went back to my car, but it was gone. Maybe you know who took it. I runned to the tunnel towards Industrail and saw Deno behind be abusing the ammo bug, tranqing me and tie me up for no reason. This guy realy begs for a long ban.

[Image: vi-PZcw7.jpg]

[Image: vi-EQnYcH.jpg]

[Image: vi-HtnKQg.jpg]
Your first screenshots failed to show the rather conspicuous surveillance truck parked across the road from our base Cheese Was this omission intentional? Probably. The fact you were spying on us from a white van makes the allegations that we random raided you sound ludicrous. Also, I tried to explain this to you but you seemed to have trouble understanding. People shout raid not to seem more menacing or 'realistic'. It's to inform the other player that they have been put into an RP situation that they may not have been aware of due to the nature of a 'raid'. Hence, LOOC is typically used to inform them, as in real life you don't often hear people shouting raid (for example, if you were RPing an SS secret raid on a property you would still have to shout RAID in LOOC even though it may not seem realistic. It's for the benefit of the other player so they know this is an RP situation, not some random mingebag getting their hands on a gun).

Our raid on your surveillance truck was therefore not random. I'm sure many police officers as well as rebels could back up the veracity of this. Secondly I admit to abusing the 'ammo bug' although at the time I hadn't been made aware this was actually against the rules. I thought at the time it was just a rather fortuitous error in the LUA script. Now to the time when we tranquilised you again. This time I used tranquiliser darts as you're supposed to. I'm not even going to bother explaining why you got yourself into the situation of being tranquilised, you know perfectly well the chain of events leading up to that, and trying to claim it was random is absurd. I suspect you just threw these screenshots up in a fit of rage. If you'd also included another 20 screenshots before that depicting my friend following you, then asking you to stop, then leading you towards industrial where I had been waiting, this wouldn't seem anywhere near as random to the readers of this thread.

I hope any concerned admins take this guy's claims with a good pinch of salt - he is after all the guy who CDMed me earlier today, he seems to have somthing personal against me, and any time he got involved with us there was always an admin called over with him trying to claim some breach of the rules on our part.
(07-29-2011, 06:14 PM)Deno Wrote: Your first screenshots failed to show the rather conspicuous surveillance truck parked across the road from our base Cheese Was this omission intentional? Probably. The fact you were spying on us from a white van makes the allegations that we random raided you sound ludicrous. Also, I tried to explain this to you but you seemed to have trouble understanding. People shout raid not to seem more menacing or 'realistic'. It's to inform the other player that they have been put into an RP situation that they may not have been aware of due to the nature of a 'raid'. Hence, LOOC is typically used to inform them, as in real life you don't often hear people shouting raid (for example, if you were RPing an SS secret raid on a property you would still have to shout RAID in LOOC even though it may not seem realistic. It's for the benefit of the other player so they know this is an RP situation, not some random mingebag getting their hands on a gun).

Our raid on your surveillance truck was therefore not random. I'm sure many police officers as well as rebels could back up the veracity of this. Secondly I admit to abusing the 'ammo bug' although at the time I hadn't been made aware this was actually against the rules. I thought at the time it was just a rather fortuitous error in the LUA script. Now to the time when we tranquilised you again. This time I used tranquiliser darts as you're supposed to. I'm not even going to bother explaining why you got yourself into the situation of being tranquilised, you know perfectly well the chain of events leading up to that, and trying to claim it was random is absurd. I suspect you just threw these screenshots up in a fit of rage. If you'd also included another 20 screenshots before that depicting my friend following you, then asking you to stop, then leading you towards industrial where I had been waiting, this wouldn't seem anywhere near as random to the readers of this thread.

I hope any concerned admins take this guy's claims with a good pinch of salt - he is after all the guy who CDMed me earlier today, he seems to have somthing personal against me, and any time he got involved with us there was always an admin called over with him trying to claim some breach of the rules on our part.

The fact you assume it was a surveillance truck is ergo, metagaming. As it was RIGHT next to the tunnel to camping :3, up the road and at a shitty angle of the rebel house. The van had no cameras and ICly would've looked like a normal parked van.

May I also include, the continuing failure of your rebels with propblocking and RDM with the cops? Which they said ban reqs will be going up they said. So I'll wait for admins to weigh in their ban requests...

Oh and Insidious' CDM on me, which he was laughing on the mic and failRPedly, drove into the middle of your random hostaging/raid.

Muchos loveos.
Frist off i had no clue what was going on i was just doing as i was told by the leader. Still i my be at fault for this since deno Just automaticly assumed that it was a spy van and had me and the other rebels take hostages and raid it. In the long run i see that this was a bad idea and i should have never followed it. If you asking yea i did something because i was told to do it.
First off, learn to spell before you post a ban request. Also i've worked with Deno alot, and I know he doesn't abuse any "Ammo bug" and he always makes sure that there is an RP reason for everything. He is mature enough to understand everything.
-Approved and closed, Ban Issued-
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]