Ban Request: Disorder
Read above, tazers can be used while still being blacklisted.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(04-10-2014, 11:53 AM)Ruxandra Wrote: Read above, tazers can be used while still being blacklisted.

I am fully aware of that. However, I did not see Assassin pull out any weapon of any kind.
Disorder, tazer is not a weapon....
And I told you that I see contra in that house, but when you heard it you pulled out your gun and killed me, even when I was running away, you didnt tell me to stop or run, you just shot. I had no weapon on you, so you totally RDMed me.
(04-10-2014, 12:01 PM)Jonesy Wrote:
(04-10-2014, 11:53 AM)Ruxandra Wrote: Read above, tazers can be used while still being blacklisted.

I am fully aware of that. However, I did not see Assassin pull out any weapon of any kind.

Nope. He pulled his tazer.
Credit goes to Jamie.
(04-10-2014, 12:03 PM)Ruxandra Wrote:
(04-10-2014, 12:01 PM)Jonesy Wrote:

Nope. He pulled his tazer.

I had my tazer out to taze the guy inside the house, who owned the contra. But you didnt RP, you started to play GTA and Killed everyone who was in the way.. I wasnt even aiming tazer at your side...
(04-10-2014, 12:07 PM)Rihardo Ledinno Wrote: I had my tazer out to taze the guy inside the house, who owned the contra. But you didnt RP, you started to play GTA and Killed everyone who was in the way.. I wasnt even aiming tazer at your side...

Well then, I apologise. I did not see the tazer myself.
(04-10-2014, 12:15 PM)Jonesy Wrote:
(04-10-2014, 12:07 PM)Rihardo Ledinno Wrote: I had my tazer out to taze the guy inside the house, who owned the contra. But you didnt RP, you started to play GTA and Killed everyone who was in the way.. I wasnt even aiming tazer at your side...

Now who's lying in the courthouse?
Credit goes to Jamie.
(04-10-2014, 12:17 PM)Ruxandra Wrote:
(04-10-2014, 12:15 PM)Jonesy Wrote:

Now who's lying in the courthouse?

There's a difference between purposefully lying and making a mistake.
This discussion is over, we're going to wait for a decision.
Credit goes to Jamie.
Indeed it's not for either of you too chuck accusations around of lying in the courtroom around, that's for the administration team to decide. Keep it clean and simple and just the relevant facts so a staff member can reach a decision.