[Unofficial] Trysted Ops Security
OOC Information:
Steam Username: Piff The Magic Dragon
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:54595815
Bans: 3
VAC Banned?: Never
RP Points: Nil
RP Experience: I've Participated in the FEMA roleplay as a cop, And Participated in the Opera Roleplay

IC Information:
Name: Sarah Dunning
Where are you from?: Oklahoma
Do you have any Security or military experience?: 3 Years as a field agent for the C.I.A.
How long have you lived in EvoCity?: 16 Years
What rank do you wish to be, (maximum asking rank is Corporal)?: Corporal Or Private
Why would you be a good person for this rank?: I would Obey Orders, Do my duty well. And Give our clan a good name.
Why do you want to be in this clan?: After 3 Years as A CIA Agent, I retired due to injuries, But after I recovered, I still wanted to feel the rush of Danger that Civil and Private Protection Offer. I've Wanted to offer my services to Another Agency for a long time now, And Trysted Ops Seems Like the Best Place to start.
(04-13-2014, 07:53 PM)Piff the magic dragon Wrote: OOC Information:
Steam Username: Piff The Magic Dragon
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:54595815
Bans: 3
VAC Banned?: Never
RP Points: Nil
RP Experience: I've Participated in the FEMA roleplay as a cop, And Participated in the Opera Roleplay

IC Information:
Name: Sarah Dunning
Where are you from?: Oklahoma
Do you have any Security or military experience?: 3 Years as a field agent for the C.I.A.
How long have you lived in EvoCity?: 16 Years
What rank do you wish to be, (maximum asking rank is Corporal)?: Corporal Or Private
Why would you be a good person for this rank?: I would Obey Orders, Do my duty well. And Give our clan a good name.
Why do you want to be in this clan?: After 3 Years as A CIA Agent, I retired due to injuries, But after I recovered, I still wanted to feel the rush of Danger that Civil and Private Protection Offer. I've Wanted to offer my services to Another Agency for a long time now, And Trysted Ops Seems Like the Best Place to start.

Congrats! - You were ACCEPTED and will be added when you add me - [FL:RP] Millenium_Tryst
Looks decent enough, but I'd work on the spelling and punctuation, to make it look more professional.
OOC Information: Not sure what to put here.
Steam Username: Cloud™
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:60248766
Bans: None
VAC Banned?: No
RP Points: 2
RP Experience: Very large amount of experience, been playing for quite awhile and I know nearly everything.
Hours: 361
IC Information: Height: 5"4 - Several scars and cuts in various places
Name: Jesse 'Martinez' Reed
Where are you from?: Evocity
Adress?: 948 Brooklyn Ave.
What specialization do you wish to be in?:
Do you have any Security or military experience?: Yes. Ex-Marine, Honorably discharged
How long have you lived in EvoCity?: Nearly four years
What rank do you wish to be, (maximum asking rank is Lance Corporal)?: Lance Corporal
Why should you be chosen over someone else for this rank?: Because I feel I can help this security team very much and protect the people who need to be protected.
Why would you be a good person for this rank?: I believed that I will be a major help to this as I have a lot of experience with weapons and situations.
Why do you want to be in this clan? Because I have a couple friends in it and I wish to help them out. I would risk my life for them and anyone else.
OOC Information
Steam Username:MisterCookieGaming
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:15532264
Bans: 4
VAC Banned?: Yes once. Regret it already.
RP Points: 1
RP Experience: Experienced with RP. Still need to improve though

IC Information
Name:Sky 'Cookie' Wrath
Where are you from?: California
Do you have any Security or military experience?: Was once from a Mafia Group. Trained with firing weapons
How long have you lived in EvoCity?: 7 years (574 hrs currently)
What rank do you wish to be, (maximum asking rank is Corporal)?: A rank that you guys feel that I'm ok with. Maybe Corporal? I wish to be one.
Why would you be a good person for this rank?: I have experience in firing and I will form work with my squad to eliminate any targets at all cost even if I get critically injuried.
Why do you want to be in this clan? I have been searching for a clan and I used to have one but It collapsed so I decided to join a Private Military.
Steam Username:[FL:RP]DerpyHamster
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:51063530
Bans:7
VAC Banned?:Never
RP Points:0
RP Experience:Alot of
IC Information:Thin|25|Single|Retired Getaway Driver|No sound
NameCheeserew"Derpy"Flynt
Where are you from?:America
Do you have any Security or military experience?:Yes
How long have you lived in EvoCity?:2 years
What rank do you wish to be, (maximum asking rank is Corporal)?:Transport
Why would you be a good person for this rank?:Good at drivng and I know all the maps Well
Why do you want to be in this clan? This is my first clan and I really like to protect people!
crime bud
b][size=large]OOC Information:Names Kaeden,Calm,most of the time play fearless.Very Confident.
Steam Username:SlothPool
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:48402267
Bans:4
VAC Banned?:No.
RP Points:4
RP Experience:Multiple roleplay experiences in aggresive and passiverp.
Hours:307
[size=large]IC Information:Accurate,Humble,Confident.
[b]Name:
Wade Wilson
Where are you from?:IngleWood
Adress?:1800st Compton
What specialization do you wish to be in?:Security Level 5
Do you have any Security or military experience?:Yes,I use to gangbang,then changed my life by going to the Army.
How long have you lived in EvoCity?:Ever since I was little.
What rank do you wish to be, (maximum asking rank is Lance Corporal)?:Brigadier General,Fine with Captain at least as well.
Why should you be chosen over someone else for this rank?:Known you guys.I'm most likely more accurate than most people.Smart in very aggresive situations.Always prepared.Adapt to all situations.
Why would you be a good person for this rank?:I'm use to leading people.Gives me the mindset that these people depend on me to do my job.Look up to me when everything goes to shi*t.Which I will do.
Why do you want to be in this clan?I've been watching you guys grow since you had 3 people.Finally decided to fill out this long application lmfao.
(04-18-2014, 03:43 AM)JesseRockstarr Wrote: OOC Information: Not sure what to put here.
Steam Username: Cloud™
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:60248766
Bans: None
VAC Banned?: No
RP Points: 2
RP Experience: Very large amount of experience, been playing for quite awhile and I know nearly everything.
Hours: 361
IC Information: Height: 5"4 - Several scars and cuts in various places
Name: Jesse 'Martinez' Reed
Where are you from?: Evocity
Adress?: 948 Brooklyn Ave.
What specialization do you wish to be in?:
Do you have any Security or military experience?: Yes. Ex-Marine, Honorably discharged
How long have you lived in EvoCity?: Nearly four years
What rank do you wish to be, (maximum asking rank is Lance Corporal)?: Lance Corporal
Why should you be chosen over someone else for this rank?: Because I feel I can help this security team very much and protect the people who need to be protected.
Why would you be a good person for this rank?: I believed that I will be a major help to this as I have a lot of experience with weapons and situations.
Why do you want to be in this clan? Because I have a couple friends in it and I wish to help them out. I would risk my life for them and anyone else.

Congrats! - You were ACCEPTED and your rank is Lance Corporal. You're SID was talked about already.
// Incoming Message \\

There will be training at 6:30 PM Arizona Mountain Time. If you fail to attend, consequences will be handed out. Please contact me if you are unavailable to attend.

- General Julian Viegins: Private Military

// End Message \\
You should make the title Bold