[Unofficial] Trysted Ops Security
Thanks for letting me in the clan Cheese
OOC Information:

Steam Username: [FL:RP] Fluttershy
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:34303029
Bans: 6
VAC Banned?: No
RP Points: 3
RP Experience: Surgery, Car crash, Aperture Science, Coffee Shop, Car Mechanic, Computer shop, Merryweather, HotDog stand etc.

IC Information:

Name: Maria Scaletta
Where are you from?: New-York
Do you have any Security or military experience?: Merryweather Security Co.
How long have you lived in EvoCity?: 9 years
What rank do you wish to be, (maximum asking rank is Corporal)?: Corporal
Why would you be a good person for this rank?: Because I am ex-lieutenant of Merryweather Security Co. and I trained around 10 rookies so they became great soldiers.
Why do you want to be in this clan?: I love security RPs, also like doing things with people.
OOC Information:
Steam Username: nicedude80
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:50698773
Bans: None
VAC Banned?: Nope
RP Points: 0 I think
RP Experience: Quite a bit, I use fearrp and I hate it when others wreck the expierience. I try to be the best play I can.
IC Information:
Name: Agent Nice
Where are you from?: LA
Do you have any Security or military experience?: I am a former SRU Sergent, and police officer. Also right now I am a spy.
How long have you lived in EvoCity?: 10 years
What rank do you wish to be, (maximum asking rank is Corporal)?: Private or Corporal
Why would you be a good person for this rank?: I am very serious when roleplaying and I woiuld like to take the role of a officer doing missions. I will be a good soldier.
Why do you want to be in this clan? To help protect Evocity and protect the clients.
(04-11-2014, 02:55 PM)Vito Skaletta Wrote: OOC Information:

Steam Username: [FL:RP] Fluttershy
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:34303029
Bans: 6
VAC Banned?: No
RP Points: 3
RP Experience: Surgery, Car crash, Aperture Science, Coffee Shop, Car Mechanic, Computer shop, Merryweather, HotDog stand etc.

IC Information:

Name: Maria Scaletta
Where are you from?: New-York
Do you have any Security or military experience?: Merryweather Security Co.
How long have you lived in EvoCity?: 9 years
Why would you be a good person for this rank?: Because I am ex-lieutenant of Merryweather Security Co. and I trained around 10 rookies so they became great soldiers.
Why do you want to be in this clan?: I love security RPs, also like doing things with people.

Congradulations - You are officially ACCEPTED.
Your rank will be discussed at a clan meeting.
And will be added to the clan whenever you add me - [FL:RP] Millenium_Tryst

(04-11-2014, 09:27 PM)nicedude80 Wrote: OOC Information:
Steam Username: nicedude80
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:50698773
Bans: None
VAC Banned?: Nope
RP Points: 0 I think
RP Experience: Quite a bit, I use fearrp and I hate it when others wreck the expierience. I try to be the best play I can.
IC Information:
Name: Agent Nice
Where are you from?: LA
Do you have any Security or military experience?: I am a former SRU Sergent, and police officer. Also right now I am a spy.
How long have you lived in EvoCity?: 10 years
What rank do you wish to be, (maximum asking rank is Corporal)?: Private or Corporal
Why would you be a good person for this rank?: I am very serious when roleplaying and I woiuld like to take the role of a officer doing missions. I will be a good soldier.
Why do you want to be in this clan? To help protect Evocity and protect the clients.

Congrats! - You are officially ACCEPTED into the clan! We will discuss your rank at a clan meeting. Please add me - Millenium_Tryst - to be fully added to the clan.
Sorry what do I need to do?
(04-11-2014, 11:56 PM)nicedude80 Wrote: Sorry what do I need to do?

Add me ( [FL:RP] Millenium_Tryst ) to be fully added to the clan.
OOC Information:
Steam Username: [S1X] Syndicate
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:64569780
Bans: once for annoying an admin, it was fun ^.^
VAC Banned?:no
RP Points: 0
RP Experience: Alot, ive been in a lot of RP games around 700 hours clocked on it in fact.
IC Information:I'm nathan or nathaniel im also known as thoma im about 5'6'' and very crazy, but im serious when it comes to espionoge
Name:Nathaniel Humphre
Where are you from?: littlecity
Do you have any Security or military experience?: Yes, i used to be a Cia, NSA, and a SCN Espionoge squad leader.
How long have you lived in EvoCity?: For about a few months now.
Why would you be a good person for this rank?: I am experienced, and i own about 4 groups of research, warfare, and strategy.
Why do you want to be in this clan? Because, i love the people. And the organization, this group is very put together i wasn't expecting such high... ...Standards.
(04-12-2014, 02:57 AM)Syndicate1x Wrote: OOC Information:
Steam Username: [S1X] Syndicate
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:64569780
Bans: once for annoying an admin, it was fun ^.^
VAC Banned?:no
RP Experience: Alot, ive been in a lot of RP games around 700 hours clocked on it in fact.
IC Information:I'm nathan or nathaniel im also known as thoma im about 5'6'' and very crazy, but im serious when it comes to espionoge
Name:Nathaniel Humphre
Where are you from?: littlecity
Do you have any Security or military experience?: Yes, i used to be a Cia, NSA, and a SCN Espionoge squad leader.
How long have you lived in EvoCity?: For about a few months now.
Why would you be a good person for this rank?: I am experienced, and i own about 4 groups of research, warfare, and strategy.
Why do you want to be in this clan? Because, i love the people. And the organization, this group is very put together i wasn't expecting such high... ...Standards.

You were ACCEPTED altough you were KICKED from the clan for terrible behavior - tying up members is not acceptable.
OOC Information:

Steam Username: Gustavo Fring
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:56987134
Bans: 5
VAC Banned?: Never.
RP Experience: I recently participated in the FEMA roleplay as a police office, as well as a prior fallout roleplay.
IC Information:

Name: Hugo Steele
Where are you from?: Arizona
Do you have any Security or military experience?: I was a Corporal in the marines.
How long have you lived in EvoCity?: 39
What rank do you wish to be, (maximum asking rank is Corporal)?: Corporal or Private
Why would you be a good person for this rank?: I'd follow orders, protect my peers, and make our clan proud. 24 years in the Marines won't hurt either.
Why do you want to be in this clan? After retiring from the military, I'd gotten bored of a quiet life at home with my wife. My house was burnt down and my wife was killed. I packed what was left of my house, rubbed some dirt on my wounds and sent packing. Today, I'd decided that Trysted Ops would be a good thing for me because members can be seen around the city doing a hell of a lot of good, and I wanted to be one of those people.

Thank you for your time, I hope you consider my application.
(04-13-2014, 03:42 AM)GustavoFring Wrote: OOC Information:

Steam Username: Gustavo Fring
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:56987134
Bans: 5
VAC Banned?: Never.
RP Experience: I recently participated in the FEMA roleplay as a police office, as well as a prior fallout roleplay.
IC Information:

Name: Hugo Steele
Where are you from?: Arizona
Do you have any Security or military experience?: I was a Corporal in the marines.
How long have you lived in EvoCity?: 39
What rank do you wish to be, (maximum asking rank is Corporal)?: Corporal or Private
Why would you be a good person for this rank?: I'd follow orders, protect my peers, and make our clan proud. 24 years in the Marines won't hurt either.
Why do you want to be in this clan? After retiring from the military, I'd gotten bored of a quiet life at home with my wife. My house was burnt down and my wife was killed. I packed what was left of my house, rubbed some dirt on my wounds and sent packing. Today, I'd decided that Trysted Ops would be a good thing for me because members can be seen around the city doing a hell of a lot of good, and I wanted to be one of those people.

Thank you for your time, I hope you consider my application.

Congrats! - You were ACCEPTED And will be added once you add me. ( [FL:RP] Millenium_Tryst ). We will discuss your rank at a clan meeting.