2 months banned and i did not what i was banned for
It's your option to donate and your fault if you're banned. Just saying.
Yea.. But well.. I really want to know if the ban will be lifted or reduced to 1week ... Just waiting for your decision ... 2months is half the time i play this... Is really alot...
You did not include the full story in this unban request. I was on the server at the time and witnessed the arguments in Out-Of-Character.

You accidently posted in OOC, rather than radio, to arrest a man driving a Volvo for randomly tranquilizing you, I then reported this to Infernaw via teamspeak as I was with her on there at the time. Infernaw was already busy dealing with another case at this time therefore had to wait. You became much more impatient in OOC and began becoming more aggressive/argumentative towards other users and Infernaw.

Regarding your donation, that is a donation to the community out of your will.

Quote:We do accept donations, and are not required to provide any services in return, nor will we issue refunds. Fearless is not a business, we provide our Services to you without charge, and any and all donations are entirely optional.
Quote:All donations are optional on the user's behalf, and considered a gift.
That is true jonesy, since there was no answer from admin i fast wrote in rádio to chase the man that random tranq me, i was not dead, its not nlr, i guess its not against the rules to put that in rádio, well in my opinion, i was agressive for some reason , i hate when people are not in server to rp and they do some things and dont got punished for it, just that fustrate me alot, i get 2months because i said something like "you suck much admins balls" and that people just makes trouble and dont rp at all got NO punishment...

Yea, impatient, its me, i born like that , when i see the guy and the friend making fun of me... I hate that stuff you know? I already sais the reason for insults, i did not random insult everyone, and about infernaw i guess i did not insult her but i cant remenber maybe in the time... I would like to see the logs that i insult her... But what i want to see its an accept in this unban request

I sais she was the worst admin because i had ban for fearrp That didnt happend but that is already been resolved
Quote:If you see someone breaking the rules, try to warn them or contact an admin. Do not take the situation into your own hands.

Your duty as a player on the server is to roleplay. If somebody is breaking the rules you inform a staff member using the @ command and wait patiently, as they are usually rather busy dealing with another 49 other people. You failed to wait and took matters into your own hands

Upon not being instantly assisted by the busy staff member that was online, you began insulting and being aggressive to other players in OOC chat breaching OOC and IC rule #9.

Quote:Do not swear, argue or insult in OOC. Don't write caps-locked messages.
Too bad my name is not Jonesy and i did not had 12 bans, half of it related to cdm, hmmm kill 12 people get perma banned BUT because some weird reason i got insta unbaned.. Oops im not Jonesy right...

10+ bans:
Agresive at ooc... Banned.
Massive CDM... Unbanned.

I didnt remenber i could just get into my car, CDM that 2guys, and oops it was the lag... Nah i prefer to talk, talk is better, when talk gets agressive i could just got ooc BL but nahh lets just ban. CDM players should play! Agressive at ooc, dont think só.
Simply put the issue with jonesy ban was that it was based on logs alone. Nothing to say they were his fault
(04-10-2014, 04:58 AM)LPapas Wrote: Too bad my name is not Jonesy and i did not had 12 bans, half of it related to cdm, hmmm kill 12 people get perma banned BUT because some weird reason i got insta unbaned.. Oops im not Jonesy right...

10+ bans:
Agresive at ooc... Banned.
Massive CDM... Unbanned.

I didnt remenber i could just get into my car, CDM that 2guys, and oops it was the lag... Nah i prefer to talk, talk is better, when talk gets agressive i could just got ooc BL but nahh lets just ban. CDM players should play! Agressive at ooc, dont think só.

Your attitude will not help you. I understand your frustration for being banned for such a long period of time, I really do. I've been there myself. I know it's not nice but sometimes you get what's coming to you.

Despite this, bringing up my history in your unban request is not acceptable in my eyes. I was simply posting my side of the story, as I were the member who reported this to the punishing staff member.

You do not decide the punishment you are given. Neither do you argue about this due to general rule 5. You are only to post an unban request if you feel your ban was unfairly given or a mistake. Insulting other members in your unban request is not going to help you. My case was also dropped due to the reporting member/witness refusing to testify and logs on their own could not prove how the incidents happened. Discussion is better, but aggressive attitude towards other members and staff members will not help you, and will most likely get you punished more severely.

My side of the story has been posted and if a staff member wishes for me to post more information I am willing to do so if requested.
Jonesy's record is not relevant in this discussion. The ban request is about you and your mistakes, which a decision will be given most certainly in the upcoming days. So please , do not take up information regarding others records and acts, when this is only about you and you only.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Do not compare yourself to Jonesy, and if you cared so much about your donator status, you would also respect our rules and mind your behaviour. And I don't want your apologize if it's only because of my gender. I'm an administrator who banned you, and that's all you need to care about here.

Also, this is a snip out of the thread about how you make a UBR
(06-07-2010, 02:53 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Do not write an unban request if you know you broke the rules.

Apparently, you've admitted that you have broken the rules by backseat admining and constantly insulting people on the global OOC chat.
The FearRP part was removed because I didn't witness it myself, it was only reported to me.

So my question to you is, are we done with this discussion, Papas? Because I do not see any reason why your ban should either be lifted or shortened.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]