Banned for disconnecting because I died!
Your name: EODxChaos

Your ban ID: 47355

Banned by: [FL] Verzyn

Reason: Disconnecting to avoid RP situation

Involved: Baskingner

Why we should unban you: Today I logged on and I was banned Sad I don't remember doing anything wrong so I checked the ban requests!

Basically I was being chased by a cop and he killed me, and I wasn't bothered to play so I disconnected. I didn't rejoin and I shouldn't be forced to carry on playing because of the RP situation! The ban request just showed that I disconnected! The guy just hated me because I got away the first time and he crashed! I never re joined to fix my car and I didn't CDM people, he tried to get me because I was speeding.
i am the one who placed the ban request on you. normally i dont really post BR`s on people because if someone breaks the rules its a minor offence and not worth posting a BR for it. this time though you were just ruining a RP situation.

This is how i see it, you were speeding and driving dangerous trough town when i spotted you, i went in persuit and managed to corner you somehow. i got out of my car with my gun out and told you to pull over or i was forced to shoot, i did this because you were a clear danger for me and if you kept driving like that you would have been a danger for everyone in the city as well. you ignored me so after counting from 5 to 0 i shot you. you died from it and i was going to impound your car. i just typed out /warrant EOD search impounding car, wreckless driving when your car dissapeared. i thought you logged out but within 3 seconds you relogged. i see no other reason to do that then repairing your car/avoid impounding it.

You were driving dangerous and to be honest it felt like minging for me, when you had to face the concequences of your actions you reconnected, and you got banned for it.

as for your claim that you didnt reconnect here:
(04-09-2014, 09:12 PM)EODxChaos Wrote: I didn't rejoin and I shouldn't be forced to carry on playing because of the RP situation! The ban request just showed that I disconnected!

i would watch out with that since lying in the courthouse is not allowed.
here is my proof again you reconnected: http://i.imgur.com/lipYAhv.png
If you look closely that was a different time as it doesn't show that you killed me! I believe that may of been today when I tried to come online!
(04-09-2014, 11:34 PM)EODxChaos Wrote: If you look closely that was a different time as it doesn't show that you killed me! I believe that may of been today when I tried to come online!

Are you claiming that i didnt kill you? so this screenshot is of another moment today...?
I don't know when that time is as the logs can go very far back, howver I will admit that you did kill me (As I said in the original post) but that screenshot you just posted isn't valid evidence as it contridicts your past statement in the ban request about the scripts:

v2d [11:22:26] Baskingner (STEAM_0:0:63153822) Killed: EODxChaos (STEAM_0:0:47181581) using weapon_mad_usp

v2d [11:22:51] Baskingner (STEAM_0:0:63153822) said: /warrant EOD search impounding car, wreckless driving

v2d [11:22:59] EODxChaos (STEAM_0:0:47181581) Disconnected
The screenshot i just posted was the exact same one i used in my original BR. Verzyn reviewed it and saw it as sufficient evidence. i would like to see where i contradict the logs/myself here.
You contradict yourself because the picture you posted in this thread does not contain this text:

v2d [11:22:26] Baskingner (STEAM_0:0:63153822) Killed: EODxChaos (STEAM_0:0:47181581) using weapon_mad_usp

v2d [11:22:51] Baskingner (STEAM_0:0:63153822) said: /warrant EOD search impounding car, wreckless driving

v2d [11:22:59] EODxChaos (STEAM_0:0:47181581) Disconnected
Ah you mean that.

let me explain it to you

(04-09-2014, 11:50 PM)EODxChaos Wrote: v2d [11:22:26] Baskingner (STEAM_0:0:63153822) Killed: EODxChaos (STEAM_0:0:47181581) using weapon_mad_usp

This line doesnt show up in any players logs. its the damage logs and i believe its only available for mods/admins.

(04-09-2014, 11:50 PM)EODxChaos Wrote: v2d [11:22:51] Baskingner (STEAM_0:0:63153822) said: /warrant EOD search impounding car, wreckless driving

This line actually DOES pop up in my screenshot but the logs show it a little bit different, namely as an error message called: EODxChaos only just spawned. This prevents players getting warranted when they join. again, the mods/admins have acces to the full logs and it will pop up there

(04-09-2014, 11:50 PM)EODxChaos Wrote: v2d [11:22:59] EODxChaos (STEAM_0:0:47181581) Disconnected

This line does show up as well on my log as on the admin/mod logs, it even shows that you relogged after that. hence you are lying about it in your first post
Yes but the point is you do not have it all at once in one screenshot, I admit you killed me (where you got the first one), you doing the warrant I have no clue about and I admit I disconnected but you do not have all of the evidence in one screenshot or one session!
(04-10-2014, 12:16 AM)EODxChaos Wrote: Yes but the point is you do not have it all at once in one screenshot, I admit you killed me (where you got the first one), you doing the warrant I have no clue about and I admit I disconnected but you do not have all of the evidence in one screenshot or one session!

I explained everything i could to you, in my opinion my screenshot provided enough evidence of your rulebreakage. in combination with the admin/mod logs there was no doubt you broke the rules as concluded by verzyn. you are only making it worse for yourself by trying to lie your wait out of it.

Unless the mods/admins request it i wont post in this UBR anymore since i told everything i know.