Huge problem as its clan name
well ,i dont know if you are sarcastics but i do know that nova shouldnt be censored anymore.
So if you sarcastics,stop trolling this thread
They're not trolling, they have good points. The word shouldn't be censored I believe, (however I was taken off guard from Boro's comment), but I couldn't care either way. That's all I feel like saying on the topic.
The issue fixed itself two years ago, the word shouldn't be censored anymore.
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Falcon
Yo guys, just unboxed the Nova Antique in CSGO. Gnarly bro!

[Image: 82UEH.jpg]
[Image: 82UHs.png]

That's a bit context-changing if you ask me.
The following 1 user Likes yarrrs's post:
  • bobbycorps
Just call the clan N.O.V.A. or something, not that big of a deal. Tounge
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
No, Like i said before.
I dont want it to be called N.O.V.A i want it to be called Nova,cause there isnt any more reasons to censor this word!
(04-09-2014, 06:52 PM)WorldWideCoffee Wrote: Oh man. I love this community. Censoring names of other communities...that's just sad.

On-Topic:

Your probably not going to get the name considering the amount of hell FL went through when "They" began.
Sorry bud.

What I find funny is that you were apart of the staff whenever all this happened. The censoring and everything. So are you calling yourself sad as well?

Anyway we will try and get this fixed for you Icefox and we will let you know as soon as possible.
(04-10-2014, 04:59 PM)Fultz Wrote:
(04-09-2014, 06:52 PM)WorldWideCoffee Wrote: Oh man. I love this community. Censoring names of other communities...that's just sad.

On-Topic:

Your probably not going to get the name considering the amount of hell FL went through when "They" began.
Sorry bud.

What I find funny is that you were apart of the staff whenever all this happened. The censoring and everything. So are you calling yourself sad as well?

Anyway we will try and get this fixed for you Icefox and we will let you know as soon as possible.

Cute, Your right in some regards. I WAS around for the whole shitstorm, but not around for the censoring decision. Maybe you should try to get your facts straight before you try to make someone look stupid and made yourself the fool. Maybe its your constant blowing of your "Gnarly Ghosts" from that E-Cig and wearing your snapbacks too tight thats rotting the ol brain cells.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

The following 1 user Likes WorldWideCoffee's post:
  • Ciryl
kid, ur such a ***
The following 2 users Like Vati's post:
  • WorldWideCoffee, Ciryl
Thanks alot Fultz!
Cheese Cheese