BR on Disorder
Name of player: Disorder

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:15331114

Time in GMT: 10:06:31

Server: v2d

Summary: I had currently got in a shootout with the cops, I was shooting one police officer and one SRU, I killed the SRU, then proceded to the nexus, where the other police officer was shooting at me. Then out of nowhere Disorder who was playing as a BMD, walks up to me and mows me down with an AK47 and kills me, and she was not involved in any of this at all. Her excuse being "you shot near my shop" when I was shooting the opposite way, and the SRU was shooting (really not even close to her shop) I then asked for my gun back nicely due to the fact it was RDM. She then says she doesnt have my gun, so I walk off.

What kind of reason is it to kill somebody, and make them lose their kevlar, guns and etc because " you where shooting near my shop". When it was the SRU that was shooting that direction.

I had no proof of this until enzyme had pulled up some logs showing her calling people morons in OOC, and the logs showed her killing me for no reason and stealing my gun.

Evidence:

v2d [10:06:31] [FL:RP] TheAwesomeAuston (STEAM_0:0:42930762) Killed: [FL:RP]evilmat360 (STEAM_0:1:37916807) using weapon_mad_ak47
v2d [10:06:47] Disorder (STEAM_0:0:15331114) Killed: [FL:RP] TheAwesomeAuston (STEAM_0:0:42930762) using weapon_mad_ak47
v2d [10:06:48] Disorder (STEAM_0:0:15331114) picked up weapon_mad_ak47 - ()
v2d [10:13:03] Disorder (STEAM_0:0:15331114) said: .// I did not pickup your weapon, the police chief did.
v2d [10:13:19] Disorder (STEAM_0:0:15331114) said: .// Goodbye.

I feel like in general Disorder has been playing overly aggressive, calling people names in OOC, and finding any reason to kill someone.
(04-08-2014, 08:59 PM)HighFlyingKnife Wrote: Evidence:

v2d [10:06:31] [FL:RP] TheAwesomeAuston (STEAM_0:0:42930762) Killed: [FL:RP]evilmat360 (STEAM_0:1:37916807) using weapon_mad_ak47
v2d [10:06:47] Disorder (STEAM_0:0:15331114) Killed: [FL:RP] TheAwesomeAuston (STEAM_0:0:42930762) using weapon_mad_ak47
v2d [10:06:48] Disorder (STEAM_0:0:15331114) picked up weapon_mad_ak47 - ()
v2d [10:13:03] Disorder (STEAM_0:0:15331114) said: .// I did not pickup your weapon, the police chief did.
v2d [10:13:19] Disorder (STEAM_0:0:15331114) said: .// Goodbye.

My involvement in this is just being killed in the crossfire as i was in my car during the shoot-out. Nothing else. But yes The person who shot towards the store was The SRU not even Auston, so Disorder had no valid reason to even kill him so yes it was RDM.
Well, thing is you both were shooting in an odd circle and ended up with shooting the front area of my shop. I backed up enough just to avoid any round hitting me and when things cooled out I went and killed the sole survivor in your encounter, which was you. I've had a roleplay reason though I wish I would have actually got hit once to harden down my evidence for that action, but nevertheless that is what happened.

Why didn't I kill the SRU also? You already did it.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(04-08-2014, 10:05 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: Well, thing is you both were shooting in an odd circle and ended up with shooting the front area of my shop. I backed up enough just to avoid any round hitting me and when things cooled out I went and killed the sole survivor in your encounter, which was you. I've had a roleplay reason though I wish I would have actually got hit once to harden down my evidence for that action, but nevertheless that is what happened.

Why didn't I kill the SRU also? You already did it.

Just because their is a gunfight going on, doesnt mean, hey I can join this and just kill random people that I have no RP reason too.

If you where hearing gunshots outside of your shop would you really not be afraid and run out and join in the gunfight? no you wouldnt. Its almost FearRP.

by the way, I was in a gunfight with a cop, so why didnt you shoot him too? him and the SRU where the ones shooting at your shop. I was never even close to shooting toward your shop, it was behind me the entire time.
Actually if someone shoots at your shop, you basically have an RP reason to engage him / her. FearRP does not apply because you people weren't almost in front of it anymore, shifted towards the other corner of the nexus. The only reason why I didn't attack the other cop and SRU is because you've already killed then when stepped in.

If I was a gundealer, chef, doctor or something civillian related sure, a simple /request would have been more than enough. But I was a black market dealer which is an underground job and a much prone person to violence than a civillian.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Yet you jumped to conclusions, assumed I was the one shooting toward your shop, and killed me. You did not have an RP reason, and should not have engaged in a gunfight as a BMD when you where not involved.

"You shot near my shop", is no reason to go and kill someone, sure if you got hit then it would be. I'd expect a better roleplay from a former admin.
Denied, insufficient evidence. Also concerning the matter that she did collect your gun and said that she didn't have it, yes that is dishonest but she is not entitled to give it back to you.