Unban Request
Your name: jessey98

Your ban ID: 47335

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: BRA (44984) - fearRP

Involved: remie1529 joykill

Why we should unban you: It's unfair becous The officer said I was wreckless driving but he was when I stopped he drove his car in me, he said get out of the vehicle I said: (LOOC) pleas remove your car a bit and I get out he kept screaming (IC) I said it again(OOC) when I got out he drove away and made a ban request, this is unfair.

I really enjoy playing on fearless but this ban is kinda unfair, i thought someon with over 700 hours understands (OOC) and I get banned becouse he didn't listen
I completely understand the difference between OOC and IC, but seems you confused the two.

I told you to get out of your vehicle in character. You then argued, when not leaving your vehicle, out of character. This is the thing: You were breaking in character roleplay with out of character arguments.
You are in no position to demand me to move my car for you to abide fearRP.
Denied.

He had you under gunpoint. It's that simple.
Quote:
What is fearRP?
Again, a lot of our users seem to have misconceptions about what FearRP is and when it is applied.

What is FearRP:
FearRP is when your character is threatened with a weapon or a tazer. When threatened by a weapon (meaning the weapon is pointed at you or is reasonably close to cause danger - such as in the same room or near you, where the person can obviously shoot within two seconds), your character is to obey the armed person. That means you can't run off "because I was scared". You obey the armed man to the fullest extent.
FearRP is also when someone else has your friend or teammate hostaged, as you fear for his life. The lives of innocents are also valid reason for FearRP, when it applies to the police and SRU.

When FearRP applies to you and exceptions:

There are no exceptions.

FearRP ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS applies. No matter if the person doing that is doing it in your opinion "randomly", or "he didn't know what he was doing". It always applies. What you can do is call a staff member or post a ban request, if it was random. But even then, you will obey FearRP.

Thank you.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=42172
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator