Here we go..
Name of player: Disorder

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:15331114

Time in GMT: 14:15 GMT+1

Server: V2D

Summary: Disorder was insulting a friend of mine in OOC, yet Eisenhorn did nothing. That's why I'm posting this ban request. I wish this to be reviewed by an admin.

Evidence: [Image: 0BA106C76789A50319A536B3AC96781255700275]

[Image: E430199869CD01CB229AB639E0873DCC52653F69]
I was discussing something with Eisenhorn, when Disorder just suddenly called me a morron. She said there were two, as you can clearly see in the evidence. The other one is irrelevant at the moment, however she insulted me.
[Image: 42Jeziq.png]
You were discussing a thread regarding myself since it was something Weecow posted there per se. You were completely unrelated to it and kept contesting an administrator's decision, well SA actually since he is the one who reopened it. I was warned once to stop my behaviour and I did, both of you continued and got blacklisted. What is the problem?
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(04-08-2014, 12:41 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: You were discussing a thread regarding myself since it was something Weecow posted there per se. You were completely unrelated to it and kept contesting an administrator's decision, well SA actually since he is the one who reopened it. I was warned once to stop my behaviour and I did, both of you continued and got blacklisted. What is the problem?

Yet you still directly insulted Iraqi with calling him a moron, twice. I once said "thefuck is this" because I found the way the situation got handled ridicilous. and I got insta blacklisted. Note that the blacklist got removed 5 minutes after though.. Because it wasn't valid.

I do have a screeny of that too though:

[Image: 5C8A2EDFCB6B451B01F9DA48BED6CE98925A4BCD]
So you have a screenshot of an undone mistake. Alright, what's your point now?

The two insults were tossed at Iraqi because he obviously stated that he completely agrees with Weecow, and if you have bothered to read his post it was mostly to insult me, therefore he himself insulted me, I did nothing wrong but to pay back with the same coin. Issue?
Credit goes to Jamie.
He did not insult you. You called him a moron twice, that's my point. You go ahead and try to talk your way out of it, the facts can't be changed.
Sorry? How did I insult you? You clearly insulted me.
Quote:He did not insult you. You called him a moron twice, that's my point. You go ahead and try to talk your way out of it, the facts can't be changed.
[Image: 42Jeziq.png]
Here's a more relevant example:

Jack says Jill is a bitch.
Butch agrees with Jack.
Jill insults Butch because she feels offended.

Now replace the names and you get a decent logic.
Credit goes to Jamie.
It wasn't removed because it was invalid, it was removed because I felt I had been hasty and after discussion with Verzyn we decided it was fair to remove it, as the message had been communicated clearly.
(04-08-2014, 12:59 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: Here's a more relevant example:

Jack says Jill is a bitch.
Butch agrees with Jack.
Jill insults Butch because she feels offended.

Now replace the names and you get a decent logic.

No, just no. Like I said keep trying to talk your way out of it but my proof is valid, you insulted Iraqi twice, therefore I want you to be punished.