Sir Douchebag - Unban Request.
Your name: Sir Douchebag

Your ban ID: 47321

Banned by: [FL] Shadow

Reason: Disconnecting to avoid RP

Involved: Me, and police.

Why we should unban you: I asked for a lift off a fireman, he started driving me towards the city ( recklessly) he was being chased by the police, I asked him to drop me off so I didn't get arrested, then the police stopped chasing him and went to me, handcuffed me and said I was being under arrest for recklessly driving. I told them that it weren't me driving.. ( they did not even notice the fire truck still driving away).
I tried telling them that it weren't me driving, and they did not believe me, this made me really annoyed.
I know this is hard to believe but I did not reconnect on prupose.. You're probably reading this like.. "what a liar".. But I honestly did not mean to. I gently mashed my keyboard, somehow opening the GMOD menu and hitting enter.. When I re-entered the game I tried explaining to him in OOC. But I was banned before I could contact him. My mum also said she will donate for me today, a donation pack and two money packs, so I was looking foward to that.. But I will have to leave it another day now I guess.

So I ask you if I can please unban me, I know I should of contacted an admin , but I could not see any admins online from the scoreboard. The police were just not listening to me which made the incident happen.. I really want to be unbanned today so I can donate.
You going to donate is not relevant in this UBR and will not grant you any privileges.

So you're telling me you managed to ACCIDENTALLY hit the ESC button, then ARROW BUTTONS several times till DISCONNECT was highlighted and then ENTER in order to disconnect?

And you're telling me you accidentally hit all of those buttons in a perfect order leading to you DCing?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
No, I'm saying when I hit the escape button, it brang up the menu which already highlighted the server , then when hit enter it reconnected.

So I ask you, please may I be unbanned? I am about to donate.
Please stop trying to influence this case with your claims of donating. We do not take bribes.
Okay, see you on tommorow Smile
Denied of review.