President raid and kill because of an insult?
Yes, apparently the person who did it found it a good reason after being insulted once to go raid and kill the president. Argument's down in proof.

Name of player: TheAwesomeAuston, ParadoX

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:42930762 (TheAwesomeAuston), STEAM_0:0:22675263 (ParadoX).

Time in GMT: 07:34 GMT

Server:V2D

Summary: These two guys thought it was a good idea to raid the president because apparently he insulted them, logs might show what exactly he said. When confronted they grasped at multiple straws to try to explain their actions including not making laws or high taxes. Funny enough they have a roleplay point each.

Evidence::[Image: ru05sy.jpg]
[Image: 11jbuq0.jpg]
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
We killed the president for many reasons, Didnt make laws after 30 minutes, was running a police state, and for fun we added in insulting us.

He made no laws, and had tax at 20%.

President was refusing to put in laws, causing anarchy on the streets. And as citizens we could not enjoy a peaceful life.
Hello, I am ParadoX, or Marshal Stomm, and I was involved in the raid on the President. (I only shot him once because I forgot to reload though)

We decided to kill him because he had set high taxes, with his reason for doing so being something along the lines of all citizens being idiots. In addition to him looking down on all his citizens, he was building a large police force and having a lot of people arrested, for apparently walking around? So basically he was being a bad President, not announcing laws, deciding to enforce unannounced laws on the spot, and insulting the general population.

Thank you, and have a nice day.
lol
I don't see any broadcast from him. Show me a screenshot of him calling all of you idiots please.
Credit goes to Jamie.
Sure thing.

[Image: aXGW0bD.jpg]
Okay, that's a mild reason, something to stir the waters but not enough to give you a full reason to go berserk on him. You could have hostaged and worked a middle ground instead you two just blatantly gunned him down. He didn't directly affect your lives so I want to see the full reason on why you two decided to to raid him. So far what I can read is being a dick and making no laws in which case you could get backseat administrating.

Bottom line is you raided him without an apropiate reason, and when accused you went like "Hey others raided presidents for less.". Well yeah others also got banned for /less/.
Credit goes to Jamie.
First, it was a mix of all the different things, no laws, insulting, police state. second, we wouldnt have killed him but he tried to escape, third, I never said "Hey others raided presidents for less" or anything like that.
The 'others have raided for less' comment was me. I have seen other people raid for less and no one batted an eye.
lol
(<3) (OOC) ParadoX: Taxes were only a small part of it. It was his overall actions and
attitude. Besides, Presidents have been killed for lessi

[Image: em1pd.jpg]
Credit goes to Jamie.
While I see your point Ruxandra, they did in fact have reasons to raid.. I'm goingto say denied.