[Unofficial] Faceless Inc. Clan Page(Recruiting)
Heart 
WELCOME TO THE FACELESS INC PAGE

People to Contact Via Steam.

ImHoboz, Soul & Sebo58

[Image: xPSQiDc.png?1?8034]

Faceless Inc
Faceless incorporated was a undercover company and worked for the British military back in the 1980's However they were disbanded in the 1990's when the queen ordered an execution on The CEO because of treason. The British army had raided Faceless inc then burnt the place to the ground. Only three men survived the fire and managed to get out in time before the place collapsed. They all got new identities and went they're seperate ways and started a new life. One had turned to Cooking Methamphetamine and went by the name of Eyesenburg. The other two men Stayed in the ass-kicking business and were Mercenaries For a very rich man named Hekture. 10 years passed and he mercenaries were given a job to kill a man in the meth cooking buisness, it ended up being Eyesenburg. Eyesenburg was found in a bar as the two men approached him with a knife. They sat next to him eyeing him down, eyesenburg turned to them and noticed straight away who they were and showed them his wrist which had the Faceless Inc company Logo.
The two mercenaries looked at each other and Show him their tattoos,They made Faceless Inc What it is today, Ridding the world from the wrong, Some call us Vigilantes.

As we are ex military and are now Vigilantes we can Find out Some information about people, we also speak to each other through an ear piece.
NOTE: This is purely for RP reasons.

People Who work for Faceless Inc

Soul (CEO)

ImHoboz(CEO)

Sebo58(CEO)

_MUD (Recruit)

Anonymous(Recruit)

Krustani(Recruit)

TorGamer15(Recruit)

What We Do Now.

- People can hire us to protect bits of land. (What they own)
- Help other members of our clan out.
- Help other people out.
- Help protect each others base.
- Raid Anyone Who we thinking is suspicous of being Wrong
-Protest against anything we don't like about the government
- We stick together.

OUR ALLIES

The Katil = True
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...ight=Katil

Ranks in the clan(in climbing order) (Cant be CEO)

(Recruit)

(Private)

(Vigilante)

(CEO)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Looking good so far
[Image: XSmd8iM.gif]
Welcome Everyone Smile
Looking great so far, although, i think you should include more ranks and what ranks and how people ae ranked, if thats your choice! But, its looking awesome!
(04-08-2014, 03:27 AM)iCat Wrote: Looking great so far, although, i think you should include more ranks and what ranks and how people ae ranked, if thats your choice! But, its looking awesome!

Thanks Man, and i will do i was just thinking of ranks Smile
Perhaps you should play around with some colors and fonts to make it look better.

Good luck!
Thank you for the feedback i have taking all this into account and have tried my best to apply what you have advised, thank you
Activity Notice

You have been significantly inactive thus you have been given 48 hours to prove that you are still active, otherwise your clan will close.

Floodify
Clan Officer
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Thumbs Up 
Good Luck With The Clan
Clan Closed

As of 08/26/14, this is closed due to significant inactivity. If you wish to re-open the clan, contact me via PM.

Viktor
Clan Officer
Kind Regards,
Floodify