TheDoyleMan's Unban request
Your name: [FL:RP] TheDoyleMan
Your ban ID: 47306
Banned by: KPred
Reason: Human Towering
Involved: butterdude, And many other people.
Why we should unban you: I didn't realise that sitting on peoples heads was bannable so here I am sitting and someone's head. Then they sit on someone's head and so on then we had a massive tower. KP then comes on and tells us all that it is bannable. So I own up and so did many other people. However I own up to starting it and encouraging more people. I am Sincerely sorry and I had no clue that this was bannable. I should be unbanned because I owned up and took the blame for starting it and I think that not enough people do own up to this, so I think I deserve a second chance please. I apoligse for this and I will set up a bug for it as I now dont want anyone else to get banned for something I got banned for.
I wasn't aware that it was against the server rules either.
It is not necessarily a written rule however it is obvious that it falls under the category of ''failRP'' as it is not in the slightest bit realistic walking around with 4+ people stacked on your head.

You openly admitted to taking full responsibility for the situation when I was speaking to all of you involved and you said how it was your idea, hence the reason you were the one who received the suspension.

You were clearly doing this for more than I seen as you have had a ban request placed on you for a separate incident regarding sitting on peoples heads.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
Quite frankly, after playing on v2p. I see why admins favor it less. You and your groups behavior on the server was no less than diabolical.

Back to the ban. If I recall correctly - You said over mic "Ha this seating glitch is fun".

Rule No 1. Using cheats, hacks or abusing glitches is under zero tolerance and will lead to a permanent ban.

So I appreciate this was a minor glitch, but none the less you continued to do so. Never mind the fact that earlier you and your posse forced me to de-spawn my bus due to your inappropriate behavior shortly before this incident.

From my point of view you were one of the key people behind the servers state. You encouraged people to "tower" with you and to failRP to the point where I asked indirectly over teamspeak. If any admins were available to deal with the situation.

Please note: The situation he is requesting an unban for, can be viewed partially in this thread. Ban Request
Me? It always seems to revolve around me, It wasn't just me who also encouraged people it was others aswell.
This is your case, so we're only handling your actions here. Please do not attempt to excuse your behavior with a band wagon fallacy.
When I pulled you to the roof you openly admitted over the microphone about how it was your idea.

Care to explain?
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
Ok, I now understand that sitting on peoples heads is bannabe, but at the time I had no idea that it was just please can I have a second chance
No, you cannot have a second chance, I can quite clearly also direct you to one of the first paragraphs of our regulations, they go as follows:

CityRP Rules Wrote:Remember, our roleplay is about recreating a lifelike civilization - your character is by default a functional member of society, so don't do anything you wouldn't do in real life.

Sitting on people's heads is (obviously) a bug and a non-intended feature on our servers, therefore you were found breaking both that rule and our expectation of use of common sense, and general rule 1 comes in a part effect.

Denied.