A past Player
Your name: [FL:RP] Ructar

Your ban ID: 28724, 28608, 28178, 20064, 20063, 19859, 19712, 19607, 19431, 19127, 18845, 18667, 18393, 18079, 17898, 17834, 17595, 17389, 17173, and 41220

Banned by: [FL] Fultz, Aviator, Killjoy, Temar, Equalizer, Temar, Grub, Adman, Ruxandra, Doomdude1, Salinsky, Jamie.

Reason: I was ban for preety much every stupid thing I did when I was 10-11 year old.

Involved: [FL] Fultz, Aviator, Killjoy, Temar, Equalizer, Temar, Grub, Adman, Ruxandra, Doomdude1, Salinsky, Jamie.

Why we should unban you: I am here because, I wish to be unban. I have been playing since the year 2010 I believe, I was just one of those stupid DarkRP minge back than, I have came to realize I was pretty stupid when I played on fearless back than. I have grown up since then, matured; fixed my grammar. I
I am now almost 15, turning 15 in May with my brother Fury, Great Roleplayer. I have started to own my server. It's Serious Roleplaying, Hl2RP. I don't know if you guys know what that is, but it is strict roleplaying gamemode based off of Half Life, or at least I keep mine minge free. Back then in 2010 I think I broke every rule there was to FearlessRP, I was so wanting to come back to fearless I even double accounted. That may or may not of ruined my chances.
I come here not begging for forgiveness, but for a second chance, a free record. I mean you might not want to delete all my bans and give me a second chance, but at l east one more chance at fearless is what i'm asking. I hope I can get unban, I hope I can have a chance to prove myself grownup and no longer a minge but a serious roleplayer.
You should really remove the places where you mentoin you Community.... I think thats advertising......

Delete this if i may not post here.
I won't be removing my ban, just because "you're sorry" now.

Also, we don't remove bans form a user's history just because he thinks he should get another chance, they stay on the record.

Either provide evidence to show that the bans in mention have been unjustified or I shall deny this UBR.
Quote:Rules for an unban request

Do not write an unban request if you know you broke the rules.
You may post an appeal trying to convince us about your gathered RP skills and apology - keep in mind, most heavy bans were given out with good reason and thus are highly unlikely to get revoked.

The unban request section is made for people who have received an unfair ban, not for people who broke the rules and feel incredibly sorry now. If you did not know the rules - ignorance is not an excuse. You will have to live with the consequences of your actions.

Please tell me how you're not breaking these rules right now.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
its only been 1 year not as long as your make it sound like
There is not much for me to say in this situation, Why would I provide evidence for stuff I knew I did wrong. I am not trying to prove I did nothing wrong, i'm asking for a second chance, I was stupid when I use to play, and yes Temar, your right it hasn't been that long but for me it sort of has. Theirs not much I can say to convince the staff and community.

(04-06-2014, 07:24 PM)Enzyme Wrote:
Quote:Rules for an unban request

Do not write an unban request if you know you broke the rules.
You may post an appeal trying to convince us about your gathered RP skills and apology - keep in mind, most heavy bans were given out with good reason and thus are highly unlikely to get revoked.

The unban request section is made for people who have received an unfair ban, not for people who broke the rules and feel incredibly sorry now. If you did not know the rules - ignorance is not an excuse. You will have to live with the consequences of your actions.

Please tell me how you're not breaking these rules right now.
Well, you could say i broke that rule, but I can't really say much for this unban request, I new what I did was wrong. I have matured and realized I was a complete idiot. I can serious Roleplay now, like I said I own a server myself. I've learned a lot from watching Fury play and running my own server. I even had to go to ***, and if you guys don't know, its minge central there, I tried to improve its role play quality, but that's almost impossible.
I'm not willing to revoke the ban I issued, either.

I do not remember the case exactly, though I am sure that if the ban was unjust you would've appealed it back then, rather than now.
To add icing to the cake, you've got 19 bans on that one account plus another one for double accounting, Ructar.

I resent the fact you even have the gut to appeal this ban.
You have had 19 chances and managed to blow them all, I am in no way convinced that you have changed, considering the vast amount of warnings you've had in your time here on Fearless.
We all make mistakes, but making 19 mistakes and not learning from a single one of them is just complete and utter ignorance.

Here's an image of the bans page, to save y'all lovely admins some time looking for 'em.

Spoiler: Banpage

P.S.
If you don't mind me asking, why would you want to come back to Fearless RP if you have your own community now? Unless ofcourse that's a lie to "prove" you've improved your RP skills. Just a thought.
(04-06-2014, 09:45 PM)Salinsky Wrote: I'm not willing to revoke the ban I issued, either.

I do not remember the case exactly, though I am sure that if the ban was unjust you would've appealed it back then, rather than now.
To add icing to the cake, you've got 19 bans on that one account plus another one for double accounting, Ructar.

I resent the fact you even have the gut to appeal this ban.
You have had 19 chances and managed to blow them all, I am in no way convinced that you have changed, considering the vast amount of warnings you've had in your time here on Fearless.
We all make mistakes, but making 19 mistakes and not learning from a single one of them is just complete and utter ignorance.

Here's an image of the bans page, to save y'all lovely admins some time looking for 'em.

Spoiler: Banpage

P.S.
If you don't mind me asking, why would you want to come back to Fearless RP if you have your own community now? Unless ofcourse that's a lie to "prove" you've improved your RP skills. Just a thought.
I understand I have 19 mistakes, I was a complete fool, minge, idiot. How ever you want to put it. I am just asking for a second chance, even though I've had so many, I just really want to come back and play fearless again. I have grown up, matured since I played. I don't do that stuff anymore, in fact like I said I own my own server. So why would I minge if I were to get back on fearless. I have a serious role playing server. I admire your server, that's why mine is so strict. I keep it in good condition like fearless.

Also, I would prefer to just be unban. Even though I know I will get into 0 of these amazing role playing guilds I see fury with because of my bans. You don't have to clear it. Just give me a chance.

Salinsky: P.S.

My server is not CityRP, its Clockwork Half Life 2 Roleplay. I still love this community, its keeps it-self in great shape. I would like to play with my Brother Fury on Fearless. I want to enjoy the amazing role playing that goes on around here. My server isn't realistic like this, its follows the lore of Hl2RP, which is another thing I like to role play under.
19 bans is quite enough. I fail to see why you should be given another chance. You have said nor given us nothing to change our opinions and 19 bans is an extreme number.

Denied.

Closing notes: The banned player has a history of 19 bans and has failed to convince reviewing administrator that he has changed. Not a lot of people has had 19 chances and there is no reason to give a 20th chance.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator