Ban Request on Klor - RDM
Name of player: Klor

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:49798846

Time in GMT: 18.20 18/30

Server: V2D

Summary: I was RP as taxi driver (transporter) i was going to the lake, when i see Random Gamer in front of me, i try to stop but i touch him, and he get injured, when i was Requesting for a medic, his friend Klor, just stab me with a Knife (RDM)
I really sorry i don't have screenshots, only console logs can prove it, and he admit it in OOC, and i try to call Moderator, but i guess it was to busy Smile
He stab me and he laugh, uau soo fun to RDM.. i only hope this guy get punished!

Evidence: The evidence are only the Logs you can check at 18.20 / 18.30 (London Time)

I already got banned 4 days for a reason like that... But luckly for Klor, in this case, no admins was there to see Smile only my word and the logs.
the same guy Klor just CDM like 5 sru/cops at 19.55
I was one of the officers that got drove over. I got healed up and got informed that a Corleone was the one that drived me and 4 of my goverment team mates over. Klor was a Corleone but no clear evidence shows that he did it. I do not accuse anyone but I have to Confirm that the owner of that car did not go out to look to the injured people that he drove over.
This was resolved by enzyme,

Warm regards,
Klor
No no no, you got banned by enzyme because you did something else (Racial slur), this is not related to that , admins decide not you Wink
no admin here yet?
Denied.

Insufficient evidence.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator