+[SP]+SmexyTrannyNanni - RDM
Name of player: +[SP]+SmexyTrannyNanni

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:18515760

Time in GMT: ‏‎4:20PM-ish

Server: v2d

Summary: I was, as an officer, just doing my regular work, in this case impounding a vehicle. I got in front of the car, in order to open the gate, and a Semxy comes running around the corner, instantly shooting me with a shotgun. I was given no option to move away or in any way not get shot. I posed no threat, I had no weapon out and no previous clashes with the rebels. I took the contact to Smexy, who initially was providing false statements about me running into the raid. After telling that was not the case, he said
Quote:no time for hostages during a kill pres event
I proceeded to ask what is proposed reason for hostaging would be, but did not provide any more answers.
I contacted Enzyme, who was online at the time. He said
[FL] Enzyme Wrote:You were deemed a threat to the raid they were going to conduct. I cannot ban them for shooting you when they have a valid reason for raiding and I dont know the situation 100%. Ive told you ive dealt with it and that I dont appreaciate your tone now.
I would at least request an explanation on how exactly I was posing a threat? Enzyme did not provide any specific details on how I could be, or was, a threat.

Evidence: http://imgur.com/a/mswuo#0
As i was starting the situation i came through the garage, you was in the doorway of the garage doorway, you was threatening people that was standing near the doorway, this people was my associates as they raided with me and was with me all the way to the server crash, I intiated the raid by killing you, I am sorry if you feel as if this was random but i wanted it to be quick and easy and did not want to deal with a hostage situation that would of stopped the raid Halfway through, would you not agree that the raid would have to stop for them to come and negotiate and barter for you, that is not what i wanted, i wanted revenge for the government for banning us from the city and putting me through 2 15 min arrest while also killing comrades of mine, your was wearing a government uniform during the raid so i removed you from the scene

Oh and for the thing i wrote, in a raid i didn't have enough time to explain completely and because server crashed halfway through raid i wasn't given a chance to contact you after the raid
(04-06-2014, 05:19 PM)SmexyTranny Wrote: As i was starting the situation i came through the garage, you was in the doorway of the garage doorway, you was threatening people that was standing near the doorway, this people was my associates as they raided with me and was with me all the way to the server crash, I intiated the raid by killing you, I am sorry if you feel as if this was random but i wanted it to be quick and easy and did not want to deal with a hostage situation that would of stopped the raid Halfway through, would you not agree that the raid would have to stop for them to come and negotiate and barter for you, that is not what i wanted, i wanted revenge for the government for banning us from the city and putting me through 2 15 min arrest while also killing comrades of mine, your was wearing a government uniform during the raid so i removed you from the scene

I was telling a few citizens to move away, as they ware behind the garage gate. Threatning is not the right word, I was politely telling them to step back to avoid arresting them over trespassing. Either way, killing me for telling your friends to leave the garage is not a reason.
I never said you should have hostaged me, in fact I believe you shouldn't. You're not quite coming closer to why I was killed. You could have pointed a gun at me and order me away, but I had no such chance.
(04-06-2014, 05:25 PM)Joykill Wrote:
(04-06-2014, 05:19 PM)SmexyTranny Wrote: As i was starting the situation i came through the garage, you was in the doorway of the garage doorway, you was threatening people that was standing near the doorway, this people was my associates as they raided with me and was with me all the way to the server crash, I intiated the raid by killing you, I am sorry if you feel as if this was random but i wanted it to be quick and easy and did not want to deal with a hostage situation that would of stopped the raid Halfway through, would you not agree that the raid would have to stop for them to come and negotiate and barter for you, that is not what i wanted, i wanted revenge for the government for banning us from the city and putting me through 2 15 min arrest while also killing comrades of mine, your was wearing a government uniform during the raid so i removed you from the scene

I was telling a few citizens to move away, as they ware behind the garage gate. Threatning is not the right word, I was politely telling them to step back to avoid arresting them over trespassing. Either way, killing me for telling your friends to leave the garage is not a reason.
I never said you should have hostaged me, in fact I believe you shouldn't. You're not quite coming closer to why I was killed. You could have pointed a gun at me and order me away, but I had no such chance.

I could only act on what i was told, i was told that they were threatened wish arrests, so i took the oppourtunity to eliminate this possibility of my associates being arrested as well as taking the oppurtunity of a breach seeing as the garage door was open, what would me ordering you away do? let your run away to call backup or bumrush us from behind, calling backup/giving information on that the raid had started would of ruined the whole suprise aspect and my quick and fast actions. I don't see how this affected you very much or was RDM seeing as you are a governmental official inside the nexus during a raid which poses a potential threat.
(04-07-2014, 11:07 AM)SmexyTranny Wrote:
(04-06-2014, 05:25 PM)Joykill Wrote:

I could only act on what i was told, i was told that they were threatened wish arrests, so i took the oppourtunity to eliminate this possibility of my associates being arrested as well as taking the oppurtunity of a breach seeing as the garage door was open, what would me ordering you away do? let your run away to call backup or bumrush us from behind, calling backup/giving information on that the raid had started would of ruined the whole suprise aspect and my quick and fast actions. I don't see how this affected you very much or was RDM seeing as you are a governmental official inside the nexus during a raid which poses a potential threat.

Were you told to straight up kill me over telling them to exit the garage, in which they are not allowed to be in? And did it?
Killing me over telling your associates to leave the Nexus is not anything I would consider a valid reason.
It's not like you were hiding in the Nexus, you came up with guns, and began a shootout instantly. It would literally take me longer to radio a warning then it took for you to begin shooting additional government officials inside the Nexus. I don't really care if it affected me, I see you breaking the rules. I fail to see how I was posing a threat, when just doing my job, policing, inside the Nexus, in this case impounding a vehicle. In fact, I would never run into a gunfight in the Nexus as a police officer, due to the fact that I'm not the guy to handle those situations. As I said many times before, I had at no point weaponry or policing equipment pointed towards you or your 'associates', I simply told them to avoid trespassing.
In this case, I agree with Joykill. Killing random people because they may or may not pose a threat, is unacceptable. That's like killing all rebels, because they COULD have a weapon, or raid. I'm going to go ahead and ban for RDM, I'll make it a shorter ban due to obvious confusion.