UNBAN REQUEST, madrokdu30
UNBAN REQUEST madrokdu30
ID: 47225

Name: MAD

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:49068196

Reason: FailRPing all day, punchwhoring and etc. 11th ban.

Ban lifted: 5 Months, 2 days, 12 hours

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

I was ban for "punching"...but the fact is that i was just trying to afraid my friend "EVO" who was on skype with me and with all of that I don't even touch him! Actually, I was just punching in the air so I'ts strange ... really weird to ban me 5 months for just punch in the air... so I wonder if you can deban me pls because I think it's not correct to ban me for that... If i was ban like 1 week, ok no problem I would understand but 5 month for "punching in the air" WTF?! Nervous

This occurred on the "rp_Evocity_v2d" server.

Thanks from advance!
You were running up to peoples faces and trying to punch them. You did not try to "punch in the air".

Your ban is this long because of all your prior bans. You're on your last chance now.

You are to put in the correct ban-reason if you want to have your case considered.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Pls give me a last chance, im cool guy you can ask my friend "EVO" pls give a last chance pls :'(
Change your banreason to the proper reason.

Last warning.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Pls give me a last chance, im very sorry, i love this server give me a last chance .
I fail to see why you should be unbanned.

Your attitude on that server was very questionable the whole time I was on the server, and I played for long.
I never saw you doing any proper RP or anything close to it and your mingy nature caught up with you.

Quote:You may post an appeal trying to convince us about your gathered RP skills and apology - keep in mind, most heavy bans were given out with good reason and thus are highly unlikely to get revoked. The unban request section is made for people who have received an unfair ban, not for people who broke the rules and feel incredibly sorry now. If you did not know the rules - ignorance is not an excuse. You will have to live with the consequences of your actions.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Alright, I'll do only proper rp by now pls man, I'm a good guy and I love this server
I promise.

+ I just pay the donator status yesterday because I love to play on this server... pls dude be nice I want to play with my friend ... and continue to do video on youtube on your server pls man
Denied.

Buying donator is not a reason for an unban or a reduction in time.

Closing notes:

Banned player was found guilty of rulebreakage and there was found no reason for a ban removal or a ban shortening.
Sincerely, Enzyme