unban request
Your name: snarf

Your ban ID: 33503

Banned by: Aviator

Reason: Steam Profile Ban Request 33570 Approved - "Random deathmatch, scamming."

Involved: i dont remember

Why we should unban you: i havae been banned for about 8 months and that sucks for you new player i reccomend to not get banned because that sucks but lets get in to the story. When i started to play city rp it was big_splash that showed mee the server and i really liked it but i dident have so mush money so i asked big_splash how he got so much money and he told me about scamming so i askd can i get banned for it but he said no and he was a old friend of mine so i trusted him and we scammad and scammed until one day when i woke up and checked the forum and i was banned for like 3 days so i called big_splash and i was mad really mad and said what happen and he said that when he said that i couldent get banned for it he only meant perma so we continud to scam one day i got perma i havent talked to him since that but i guese its a bit of my fault olso because it wass my desicion to trust him or not but whats done are done the rdm was my own fault and im really sorry for what i did can i please get a time ban or a last chance i also wanna say thanks for my time that i had on cityrp hope i see you in game.
So you scammed several times?

How did it seem that scamming would not have consequences in your head?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I was new and big_splash said that i didnt need to read the ruels because he could tell me them and i trusted him so i dident read them and i regret that i dident read them if i get unbanned im gone read them direct

And yes i scammed several times
Not reading the rules and trusting another player is completely your responsibility if you choose to do that.

Scamming is a red flag offense here and it is not taken lightly. Scamming one person will lead to a permanent ban let alone numerous scamming offenses.

I see no reason what so ever to unban you.
(04-23-2014, 06:49 PM)Fultz Wrote: Not reading the rules and trusting another player is completely your responsibility if you choose to do that.

Scamming is a red flag offense here and it is not taken lightly. Scamming one person will lead to a permanent ban let alone numerous scamming offenses.

I see no reason what so ever to unban you.
I understand and i respect that i was my fault also not only big_splash i did the bad desicion to trust him and i regret that i just want a last chance
Denied.

Scamming is not tollerated on FL, something which you've done several times in your case.

Closing notes:
Banned player was found guilty of breaking the rules, and there was found no reason for a banremoval or a ban shortening.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator