Unban request.
b]Your name:[/b] Disorder / Ruxandra

Your ban ID: 47271

Banned by: Fultzy

Reason: NLR breach.

Involved: No one else.

Why we should unban you: I checked the timer on my top right screen and it showed exactly five minutes when I got back to my recently raided base. No one was there anymore, all the police / third party left. What's the issue?
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
logs Wrote:v2d [17:05:35] Disorder (STEAM_0:0:15331114) has spawned as Rebel
Where you respawned as a rebel
v2d [17:08:52] [FL] Fultz (STEAM_0:1:42793994) said: /ban disord 1d NLR
Where I banned you when you were back in the base

Doing the math that is 3 minutes and 17 seconds upon your death from returning. Not 5.

Denied.
Re-opened.

I don't quite like it that she got punished based on logs and it wasn't considered that she said she waited out the timer on her screen. Can it be verified that the timer is even functional? What about the surroundings, was there something to provoke her return? And is there a specific reason you were watching her, would it be related to the little disagreement you had minutes before?

Ruxandra has a lot of hours on the servers, a lot of RP points and she's even been a staff member in the past.
Given that Fultzy is the admin encouraging me to be more lenient and ask players about motives and intentions. I am a little surprised that you'd issue a ban right away for an issue that is not affecting other players in any way, when simply telling Disorder that the NLR had been breached, a player whom in my experience, follows staff instructions and advice.

I can only assume that this was based on personal feelings as I am aware you two had a disagreement on the server prior to this, another point KJ raised was that you'd have to monitor the logs specifically to see that Disorder was in fact in breach of NLR, i'd argue that there is a good deal of reason to suspect this ban was issued out of a grudge of some sort, rather than for administrative measures, largely due to her criticism of yourself earlier.

Given that no player was affected by her actions, and the possibility of a bug due to the recent changes and instability of gmod, i'd argue there are no grounds to issue this ban. Disorder isn't a new player who needs a harsh stick to keep her in line with the rules, a warning or use of physgun would of served the purpose and I feel this ban was issued largely due to spite.
If the screen didn't show that 5 number, I would have stayed a few houndred meters away more, wouldn't have made any difference to deliberately breach the rules.

I mean sure, I was more than aware that you were most likely noclipping around me and waiting for that nice opportunity to nitpick and swing the banhammer with the first mistake that I have done. A simple teleport on the roof with a discussion would have worked flawlessly, hell, I would have even made a screenshot on my screen to show you I wasn't lying. Yes, I should have known better, but let's take a few moments to ponder if this really applies in this case? I'm not entitled to special treatment, I won't ever expect such a thing though I at least require enough common sense to be treated equally even if you seem to dislike me, again I say /seem/ due to it being an assumption at the moment, no proof to verify it.

Now tell me why didn't you wish to discuss before like two mature adults? I know I always allowed the rulebreakers a chance to explain their actions, hell divided the punishment in half if they apologised, wasn't but a few minutes extra.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
This is so f*cking funny.

Killjoy bans himself using the LOGS as he did to Jonesy and now... Suddenly it's bad! This is even more valid since it's soooo clear to see that she broke NLR if you don't see it well please get glasses.

Quote:Ruxandra has a lot of hours on the servers, a lot of RP points and she's even been a staff member in the past.

So what? Doesnt mean they break rules too lol.

Quote:Given that Fultzy is the admin encouraging me to be more lenient and ask players about motives and intentions. I am a little surprised that you'd issue a ban right away for an issue that is not affecting other players in any way, when simply telling Disorder that the NLR had been breached, a player whom in my experience, follows staff instructions and advice.

Please man think before saying shit, wouldnt you ban right away if you see someone breaking NLR? Well i wouldnt do a big investigation on why someone is returning to the place of death within 5 minutes thats just complete b*llshit to do that. Disorder aka Ruxandra follows instructions and advice? hell no she is one pain in the ass on the server. Screaming in OOC, swearing at me before. That's my experience from here.

Eisenhorn Wrote:I can only assume that this was based on personal feelings as I am aware you two had a disagreement on the server prior to this, another point KJ raised was that you'd have to monitor the logs specifically to see that Disorder was in fact in breach of NLR, i'd argue that there is a good deal of reason to suspect this ban was issued out of a grudge of some sort, rather than for administrative measures, largely due to her criticism of yourself earlier.

Seriously, lol. Get your stuff right. NLR = NLR and no way around that even if fultzy likes ruxandra he should of banned her. Before you say that you assume this just make sure to verify with fultzy that he banned her because of personal feelings otherwise you should put 'i think' before it to indicate that you think it not know/assume it.

So conclusion: Killjoy and Eisenhorn are in my opinion being a big bias here Fultzy did the right thing for banning her for breaking NLR and why would you even re-open this? Don't you trust one of your fellow members of the team killjoy? Seriously guys.

Warn me for what ever reason you want to. This re-opening is complete bullshit

-User was warned for this post.

Quote:Insulting/acting disrespectful opposite the staff (+3 points)
for post: RE: Unban request. Today, 12:10 PM 05-08-2014, 12:10 PM Eisenhorn

Kinda weird though how I disrespected you. I said that you should get your stuff right, and saying 'shit' is not exactly being disrespectful to you though as it wasnt even ment to say to you Smile anyways do what you cant stand to do mate.
Escalated. Fultzy don't you dare close it.
Ban reinstated
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The ban isnt based on logs, Fultz was there and banned, he posted supporting logs in a unban req and now you making an issue because of that, the logs show the ban was issues less than 4 mins after deaths, logs are not Proof of NLR but the admin was there, logs just support it
Can somebody test and verify that the 5 minute counter is properly working?

And what do you mean by ban reinstated? I never touched the ban, I just opened the appeal thread.