Fearless Stock Exchange Project
We dont have to emulate that much, since stocks go up and down we can have random generator, but maybe we can go further by making the number above it and below it the most likely to match the arcs that appear in stock graphs and make rock bottom numbers the least likely(assuming lets say the stock is very expensive)
Kind Regards,
tmes2000
(06-27-2014, 11:38 PM)tmes2000 Wrote: We dont have to emulate that much, since stocks go up and down we can have random generator ...

Influence stocks on a random matter? Wouldn't it be more of gambling instead of investing then?
The following 2 users Like Theblackshadowofgod's post:
  • Adman, James_Gaff
(06-27-2014, 11:38 PM)tmes2000 Wrote: We dont have to emulate that much, since stocks go up and down we can have random generator

You do know that the prices of stocks are influenced by real world things right?

If a company or clan on Fearless had 200 employees/members, and 50 of them got banned, that companies/clans stock price would rocket down, and everyone would have to sell their stocks immediately in order to not lose a lot of money.
Hi.
I made this a few weeks back and its the same principle as you were suggesting.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=46853
The programming itself can pull information from an online database (such as Yahoo) or you can use a local database to generate values which I believe have a few variables that can be edited but I'm not entirely sure. Unfortunately the creator of the script completely pulled it a few months ago and I have yet to see it again. It would all need to be created from scratch now.
Keep in mind also this could make ALOT of players "Rich" on Fearless (2 million+) which would lead to alot more people being nonchalant about losing guns and kevlar which means more aggressive RP. I've seen it before on DarkRP, you got the guys who can spawn shipments of guns, lose them all, and then buy them back again, and all they do is raid or make super doomforts with signs advertising unraidable.

Now, I'm foreshadowing here but, just take it with a pinch of salt.

-Support
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol