Bug Post Deleted?
I recently made a post regarding some security concerns of the site and offering a walkthrough on how to fix it. Despite me not naming the area of where the problem is and in no way telling how to duplicate it in order to not have the information publicly known the thread is gone (I'm assuming deleted) yet the security issue still persists.

Could I get any sort of confirmation that it was deleted and that the problem will still be handled with? I know exactly how to fix it and can offer the necessary information via PM.
I'm sure it was deleted so others won't search around the site trying to find the vulnerability. An Admin probably deleted it and notified Temar and/or Soul.
Was it moved to your 'Private Reports' section?
If not, like George said it's likely to have been deleted to avoid further abuse.
There certainly wasn't enough information on the report for someone to abuse it and I don't believe anyone has ever abused it earlier. I just figured they'd inform me as to why it was removed or something.
The fact that such a bug exist is enough for people to witchhunt it, it's not deleted but it's moved to a location where the crucial persons can read it.
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]
(06-29-2014, 03:39 AM)Flame Wrote: The fact that such a bug exist is enough for people to witchhunt it, it's not deleted but it's moved to a location where the crucial persons can read it.

Glad to hear it, thanks! I've sent a PM to Temar with more information on what I've found.

UPDATE: It's been patched now