Unban Request - Random Ban
Your name: {?CG?}Wtfsgoinondotcom

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:23336876

Banning Admin: [FL] Flame

Ban Length: 24 hours

Reason for the ban: Probblocking (that is what the admin said)

Why we should unban you: I was random banned. On the Evocity server I had an apartment on the far left side of the third floor in the apartment building accross from cub foods. I had a whole ellaborate system in order to keep intruders out. When a group of unemployed people raided me they said I was propblockign simply because they could not find the keypad. In reality the keytpad was on the right side of the room on the side of the stove thing. Flame banned me without even giving me a chance to show him where the keypad was and my friend, {?CG?} MiLkDuDz, who was alos in the server, saw exactly where the keypad was. I don't have any images to prove I am telling the truth but that is simply because I would never think that I would have to take images of something like where I put my keypads. Milkdudz also tried to explain where the keypad was and Flame dismissed him as if he was rude and lying. I was like Flame's 8th ban within the 10 minutes I was on, and I don't know about the other people, but my ban was random.
I was ghosting at the whole server, people complained about you propblocking so i went there to check and the only thing i saw was a massive blastdoor with no VISIBLE keypad.

Also what i noticed was you having 4 Costum doors which is obviously another Rulebreak.

And at last why should i lie to ban people, i wanna keep the server clean of rulebreakers
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]
(07-29-2011, 04:27 AM)Flame Wrote: I was ghosting at the whole server, people complained about you propblocking so i went there to check and the only thing i saw was a massive blastdoor with no VISIBLE keypad.

Also what i noticed was you having 4 Costum doors which is obviously another Rulebreak.

And at last why should i lie to ban people, i wanna keep the server clean of rulebreakers

Look I don't want to fight about it, I have no reason to. I just feel that it was unfair. I could show you exactly where the keypad was because ti was there. It was in a hidden place but was still visible and reachable because I tested it out first. I like FLRP and I know it is easy to get banned that is why I make sure I am always clean... also what is a Costum door?
I can vouch for him. We made appartments across from each other and we helped each other make them so we both knew where all the keypads were and they were visible. Since flame couldnt locate them within 5 seconds of raiding the appartment he assumed it was propblicking and just banned him.
Flame, could you reply again so we can discuss this. I feel no need to bring other admins into it, I just want to explain myself. I feel as though, especially for something that, even if I did, is a minor offense, I deserve to get a chance to explain myself and prove that I was fine. If you had not banned me without even giving me a chance then I would have been able to show you the keypad. Just because a couple of unemplyed people come into my house with really big guns raiding the place and they say that I was propblocking, does not mean that I was propblocking. Also I am not 100% sure about this, but they were unemployed, aren't you not supposed to raid if you are unemployed?

*EDIT* - Oh yeah, I still wanna know what a Costum door is too.